Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I also stumbled a bit when I read the progeny line. I honestly tend to forget the daughter of Zeus is even a thing. Then I went on pretending she is his progeny because Zeus believes all Olimpic gods to be his progeny.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    DC is still allowing writers to tell stories where she is not the daughter of Zeus (Historia, as I understand it) so I wouldn’t be so certain.
    Yeah, in the OGNs Tempest Tossed and Warbringer Diana has the clay origin and in JL/RWBY she does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    I guess I’m in the minority who thinks this issue was better than last month’s.
    Not completely! I’ve actually enjoyed these last 2 issues very much. SO much happened during the last four issues that I didn’t really mind stopping for a breather before Diana heads off into another mythical world where I’m sure the action will resume in earnest.

I like it when Diana is shown to be a determined thinker and problem solver as well as a fighter. I also loved that the Olympians have been firmly re-established in her world where they belong.