Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Nickelodeon All Star Brawl

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Kind of crazy that more licences haven’t tried making Super Smash style team up brawlers. I know I would love to see one for all the Disney owned properties including Marvel and Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Kind of crazy that more licences haven’t tried making Super Smash style team up brawlers. I know I would love to see one for all the Disney owned properties including Marvel and Star Wars.
    Star Wars, you would have to go the Legends route to find true heavy hitters to take on some of the Marvel guys.

As far as I know there was just Smash Brothers, a Digimon title for GBA, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion for the 3DS, Wii, PS3, and the X-Box 360. Nice to see Nickelodeon throw their hat into the ring

Cartoon network

Grim adventures of billy and mandy.

Shrek.

Naruto, detective conan/ yu-gi-oh, one piece, bleech and to many to list.

They made many of these in japan.

And thats not even listing the takara smash fighting game in japan with transformers, microman and others!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 07-13-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    As far as I know there was just Smash Brothers, a Digimon title for GBA, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion for the 3DS, Wii, PS3, and the X-Box 360. Nice to see Nickelodeon throw their hat into the ring
    There was also a TMNT game for the Wii. Smash-Up.

Where are the Avatar characters at? How you leave out the characters that best fit a fighting game?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Where are the Avatar characters at? How you leave out the characters that best fit a fighting game?
    Obviously this isn't the entire roster and they're gonna reveal more characters later on.

Plus there's this boxart for the Switch version with some silhouettes and there's speculation that two of them are Korra and Aang.

AAXJBCAACF0f.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There was also a TMNT game for the Wii. Smash-Up.
    Right, and I just remembered the Playstation version (albeit with slightly different controls)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Star Wars, you would have to go the Legends route to find true heavy hitters to take on some of the Marvel guys.
    That wouldn’t really matter in that sort of game, just have a mixture of Clone Wars, Rebels, Original Trilogy, Mandalorian and Sequel Trilogy characters and you’re set, and a good range of Marvel characters as well. Disney would probably be the hardest to choose characters for.

Surprised no one mentioned PlayStation Battle Royale above. That one really had the misfortune of coming out at the point PlayStation had the least amount of viable characters to choose from. They would be spoiled for choice now.

That one on the bottom with the big head looks like the main monster from real monsters. Bet the other two turtles are there somewhere. No teenage robot? She would fit great in a fighting game.

Rocko would be great also. Shame nick can't use danger mouse or count duckula or cities of gold as they don't own the rights to them. They were on nick for decades.

One of the items better be you can't do that on tv green slime!

Also yup that's ren and stimpy. Wonder if they work like ice climbers or are their own hero slot each?

Catdog is on there also. The last two one is a turtle but don't know who the one with the tennis shoe is in the middle. (jojo maybe? She was in the second nick mario kart game.)
    Last edited by Gaastra; 07-13-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Surprised no one mentioned PlayStation Battle Royale above. That one really had the misfortune of coming out at the point PlayStation had the least amount of viable characters to choose from. They would be spoiled for choice now.
    I was a big fan of that game. It had a solid foundation and if it had gotten a sequel it could have truly been great. Shame it never took off.

I'm surprised they're using the classic cartoon versions of the Turtles instead of versions more associated with Nick like 2k12 or Rise.