Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Stretching itself, Genesis would manage to reach the gas pump, greeted by the automated messages coming from the small screen on each pump, displaying some random ad for one of the various energy drinks the store sold. As it slipped into the machine, she would find that the pumps required the signal from the attendant inside to start the pump... that or else she would need to pay at the pump.

Partyman chuckled darkly at the proposal and for a moment, it was difficult to tell whether or not he would go for the challenge. This uncertainty would escalate as he reached behind his back and produced a snub-nosed revolver.

"You know... I could just kill you. In fact, I should after that insulting display by fraulein... but... I would not be Partyman if I did things the boring way."

Going through the chambers, he withdrew five bullets, leaving only one in the chamber that was then spun.

"I will add my own condition to this game by choosing the penalty. Should be obvious, no?" He declared, deciding to add Russian Roulette to this already convoluted game, "Also, should fraulein or one of the others interfere, you automatically lose. This should be a fair one-on-one, no?"
    A bead of sweat poured down Miguel's forehead. This guy wanted to raise the stakes further, huh? Not quite what he wanted but if he were to refuse now, then what? This guy would just kill everyone anyway. If what he had up his sleeve gave them a fighting chance, why not take him up on his bet. "Sounds fair to me..." Miguel, put a hand in his pocket to draw out his deck of cards. Briefly, his finger rubbed against the back of the deck to ascertain if Partyman's ability was still in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    How should I know, have no clue what my stand is doing. I told it to see if it can do anything, and this is what it does. Maybe it's plan into break the plumbing ,by breaking the pipes? " Boris said.

" Wait if something's bigger it's heavier, that's common logic. Wait maybe the urinals will get so heavy that , their weight would break the pipes. " Boris said.
    As Boris theorized what it was exactly that 「Big Time」was doing, Suzie turned her attention to the wall. The porcelain units swelled in size and passed over the tile and grout, and the thoughts of stale piss adding to the inch or so depth of water currently in the area caused her to bolt straight up from where she crouched.

"...aye. And if this spills out, the people in the rest of the store might be able to become unstuck...even if they'll hate the smell, better to keep them living, yeah?"

With that, she turned her attention to the hole in the ceiling under the fallen fan grate.

"If whatever sprung this trap'll let them leave," she gulped, "guess that's up to us..."

In addition their driver was still cocooned to the wall, whatever did this to him was still out them, and she feared, far too near.

Of course, acting immediately on this flighty impulse,「Jigsaw Feeling」reached back into its mouth, scooped out a large handful of ice, and pitched it straight upwards and scattering it into the vent system.