Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Yes...That's right." Lucy answered after a moments hesitation. "It must be strange...to find out you have so many different half-sisters I mean....or a big family in general..."

"...I'm Lucy..." She added as though the thought of an introduction only just fluttered through her head as an afterthought. ".....Your Vivian right? And Sandra?"
    "Vivian, yes yes." The woman waved, puffing on her smokeless cigarette. "Only strange thing about all of this is how many of us there aren't. Wonder how many times, and how many cars Hironobu lost trying to gather all of us up... hehe."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "That's what they tell me," she replied dryly.

"Seems you're knee-deep in all this bullshit." Whether she was talking to Vivian - who was from this Weald bullshit she overheard her talking to Suzie with - or Lucy - who was from that OCD or whatever organization that killed their "father" or whatever - was unclear. More than likely, she was talking to both of them and just didn't bother to make that clear.
    "Hmm, and what's that supposed to mean? I'm not the one with no idea what's coming."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Van Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Holy Diver tilted his head back, rubbing his chin as he thought over her question, ignoring the interruption from Jinny's own stand. Finally, after a few seconds of silent contemplation, the small Stand shrugged its shoulders from its spot on Jamie's shoulder as he answered "How the **** should I know? I have no idea why I'm the way I am, and its not like all Stands know each other intimately."
    Either due to a desire to keep himself from overhearing any sensitive content or just bored with the conversation in general, the driver turned on the radio. Although low enough not to be intrusive, it was audible enough for the occupants to hear snippets from it.

"... in other news, former multinational conglomerate corporation Zoni has revealed that its exploration into the dead web has unearthed quite the find. Ever since the 25th Hour, Zoni has been leading the charge into the reconstruction of the internet and with the success of reviving once lost websites such as Tweeder and Wakkapedia, more people have been returning to the once worldwide web. Still, many people have not forgotten the damage the 25th Hour brought, and the fight to restore the trust in technology to the general public is proving to be an uphill struggle. Unimpeded by the challenge, Zoni has unveiled that it has recovered ahBay, the once-famous auction site which facilitated consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer purchases. Although no date has been specified, Zoni has promised the redebut of the site in the upcoming winter season..."
    ---

Van Omega

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Yes...That's right." Lucy answered after a moments hesitation. "It must be strange...to find out you have so many different half-sisters I mean....or a big family in general..."

"...I'm Lucy..." She added as though the thought of an introduction only just fluttered through her head as an afterthought. ".....Your Vivian right? And Sandra?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sandra answered by lighting up the cigarette that had been hanging out of her mouth, then rolling down the window of the van that was right beside her.

"That's what they tell me," she replied dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Vivian, yes yes." The woman waved, puffing on her smokeless cigarette. "Only strange thing about all of this is how many of us there aren't. Wonder how many times, and how many cars Hironobu lost trying to gather all of us up... hehe."
    "Hm..."

Their driver, a man in his elderly years, glanced into his rear-view mirror to the trio chatting it up behind him.

"So both of these buses have Joestar's kids in 'em? That crazy son of a bitch. Told that boy he'd need to cool his loins before it bit him in the ass."

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Holy Diver tilted his head back, rubbing his chin as he thought over her question, ignoring the interruption from Jinny's own stand. Finally, after a few seconds of silent contemplation, the small Stand shrugged its shoulders from its spot on Jamie's shoulder as he answered "How the **** should I know? I have no idea why I'm the way I am, and its not like all Stands know each other intimately."
    Jinny smiled slightly at his response, "Just confirming something I already suspected."

Before she continued her conversation a sound came from the front of the van, one that caught her attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Van Alpha

Either due to a desire to keep himself from overhearing any sensitive content or just bored with the conversation in general, the driver turned on the radio. Although low enough not to be intrusive, it was audible enough for the occupants to hear snippets from it.

"... in other news, former multinational conglomerate corporation Zoni has revealed that its exploration into the dead web has unearthed quite the find. Ever since the 25th Hour, Zoni has been leading the charge into the reconstruction of the internet and with the success of reviving once lost websites such as Tweeder and Wakkapedia, more people have been returning to the once worldwide web. Still, many people have not forgotten the damage the 25th Hour brought, and the fight to restore the trust in technology to the general public is proving to be an uphill struggle. Unimpeded by the challenge, Zoni has unveiled that it has recovered ahBay, the once-famous auction site which facilitated consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer purchases. Although no date has been specified, Zoni has promised the redebut of the site in the upcoming winter season..."
    Pausing long enough to listen, Jinny spoke her thoughts softly, "Wow, Zoni really did it." she then spoke a little louder, in a normal tone of voice, "Imagine what could happen if they found the Archive of the Internet, that would be a real game changer. That and Ooogle, along with Viewtube. I just hope they never find Facejournal, from what I heard that site deserved to die."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Well...Hironobu-san passed on the message Jojo left us. A piece of the meteorite to try and cure Night Fever. Suppose we're the only ones...able, to do something like this, yeah?"

Lowering her gaze for a moment, she added moresely, "...and the only ones we can trust..."
    Miguel closed his eyes. "That's...well, you're not wrong," he admitted. "It's not really soemthing I want to walk away from but at the same time I can't help but resent that it's being thrust on our shoulders. There's so many angles all this ****, that it's hard to wrap m head around it. Am I pissed at pops for going out to screw his rway into gaining his own personal army? **** yeah. Am I mad that me, that any of us were born? **** nah...but....how many layers of manipulation does he and lil cuz have to put us through until we see the bigger picture?"

Miguel sat back and looked up at the bus' roof. "Food for thought."

"...it takes words?" Suzie repeated, slowly removing her shades, revealing eyes that remained deeply shadowed. "...should we stop talking then? I mean, how far away is it from a completed thought?"
    "It don't think it matters. At first it took a word I'd focused on for whatever reason, then the next two words were at random," Miguel attempted to explain. "I got the feeling it sensed that it was weirding me out or whatever and so it stopped for a bit." The magician began to contemplate if he should summon his stand as an example but it wasn't really necessary to explain his point....and besides he had wondered how much concentration it'd require. "I think...it can only take so much. I don't know if it has to keep the words either, come to think of it. But this is all guesswork. Like I said, as soon as I tried to figure what it did, I kinda chickened out," he chuckled.

Van Alpha

"ahBay, huh..." Miguel scratched his chin in response to the broadcast. "Everything else is great an all but for our purposes, that site making a comeback may be the most useful if it came down to it."

Van Alpha

---

Van Omega

"Hm..."

Their driver, a man in his elderly years, glanced into his rear-view mirror to the trio chatting it up behind him.

"So both of these buses have Joestar's kids in 'em? That crazy son of a bitch. Told that boy he'd need to cool his loins before it bit him in the ass."
    " That's cool, now if they can revive that site that had tons of information on practical effects and animatronics," Boris said to the others
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Miguel closed his eyes. "That's...well, you're not wrong," he admitted. "It's not really soemthing I want to walk away from but at the same time I can't help but resent that it's being thrust on our shoulders. There's so many angles all this ****, that it's hard to wrap m head around it. Am I pissed at pops for going out to screw his rway into gaining his own personal army? **** yeah. Am I mad that me, that any of us were born? **** nah...but....how many layers of manipulation does he and lil cuz have to put us through until we see the bigger picture?"

"It don't think it matters. At first it took a word I'd focused on for whatever reason, then the next two words were at random," Miguel attempted to explain. "I got the feeling it sensed that it was weirding me out or whatever and so it stopped for a bit." The magician began to contemplate if he should summon his stand as an example but it wasn't really necessary to explain his point....and besides he had wondered how much concentration it'd require. "I think...it can only take so much. I don't know if it has to keep the words either, come to think of it. But this is all guesswork. Like I said, as soon as I tried to figure what it did, I kinda chickened out," he chuckled.

"ahBay, huh..." Miguel scratched his chin in response to the broadcast. "Everything else is great an all but for our purposes, that site making a comeback may be the most useful if it came down to it."
    "A couple of my classmates from college managed to get jobs with Zoni. I ran into one of them a few years back, and when I asked how the work was going she wouldn't say. The only thing she said before we parted company was that there was something in the code. Of course, that could mean just about anything."

Jinny suddenly got quiet as she thought back to that brief encounter.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default Addressing the past

"That the Weald's spread far faster than I realized." Vivian noted simply. "Or hmm..." the woman fell silent before cackling. "Nah, too storybook."

Precisely what, she didn't say.
    "What? The Weald...?"

Initially it seemed things had floated off topic, but that curt remark began to spark something in Suzie's thoughts.. Everything Johannes listed in his notes was evidenced by the result in the garden, and it was clear what had happened.

What if it wasn't innately of the plants themselves, but a degree of separation from that? What it was that changed them after all, had been something which had gotten into them.

"...you mean the Meteor, like?"

"Is worse than, I think." Vivian replied dryly. "Father... daddy dearest, spread his seed far and wide; ruining as many women as he could in the hopes that his progeny would finish his fool's errand. How many of us are there, you think? We're only the ones who survived long enough to be roped in after all." A deadpan stare. "Perhaps that's too fatalistic. Then again..." she rustled the dossier beneath her left hand.

"He watched all of us, opted not to Intervene. All for the sake of securing his road to Avalon. One can read those tea leaves only one of two ways."
    Suzie's lips shrank, and she quickly set them back into the coffee for a long, steady moment as she collected herself.

"All I know is, my mum remarried," she said with a small chuckle, "Way she tells it, Jojo came into her life, then he wasn't there, so she moved on and found Farrokh. Never gave it much thought, myself...just our lot for better or for worse."

And from all indications, she was lucky it was so...lacking in colour.

"...hadn't heard a peep 'til I got sick, but suppose that's the thing that drew the lot of us here, at any rate, and we should be so fortunate we got here," she sighed, studying her reflection in the glossy, black surface of her cup.

"...do you think we'll find them? Any other siblings, I mean? Hironobu-san called the meeting, but that doesn't mean this...all this...has been concluded, so there could still be any number of distant relations on the way...oh, but when I think of what happened with poor Lucy and the OSS..."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Suzie smiled faintly as Miguel spoke, and though it didn't exactly relay joy over her pale features, there was at least a little solidarity there; and when he made his crack about Jojo's personal army, she touched her fingers to her mouth to stifle a small, bright laugh.

"Suppose it is," she said, "Certainly they had their reasons for all the secrecy whilst they had someone like Debra among them, but all the same, it was an outsider who got us in."

Suzie slumped forward, the exhaustion in her bones battling the coffee in her blood. "I still can't believe she's gone...or never was, I don't know. He loved her, too, you know? And for all that she still let the OSS take him..."

Her hands weren't bloody, but if she ran with that lot, her thoughts certainly were.

"All for a shard of rock. Makes you wonder, don't it?"

"So yours is the kind that does what it wants as well," Suzie said, and as she held a stiff blink, it was as if her painted eyes receded into dark sockets for a moment. "Though from the sound of it, your「Stand」seems to be at least a courteous sort."

Then again, perhaps it was because she and Miguel were very different people. He seemed to have no trouble speaking his mind, and a magician did, after all, aim to please a crowd. Quite different , she felt, from the doldroms of covering up blemishes and stitching together costumes to pretend.

"Though I'm curious," she said. Flipping through things in her saddlebag, she produced a pen and paper, "What words has it picked up so far?"

If the words were random, she wouldn't chance adding more than what it already had, but if it was as volatile as「Jigsaw Feeling」could be, if there was the possibility this might set it off, she wanted to proceed cautiously to ascertain its effect.

In truth, she had no clue, only that sense of caution and compulsion to know what they were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " That's cool, now if they can revive that site that had tons of information on practical effects and animatronics," Boris said to the others
    "...whatever would you need those for?" Suzie asked.

She hadn't spoken a word to Boris before, for seeing his temperament fly between fitful passions to brooding and deathly left her slightly unnerved. Still, they were miles from Dallas...

"...um..." she stuttered, "what I meant to say is, this a hobby of yours, like? Prop work is right challenging to get proper, yeah? Looking at a Stan Winston, or, or a Rob Bottin..."

But for stumbling of thoughts faster than her words, there was a kernel of enthusiasm in what she was trying to say that wasn't coming out quite right.
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-12-2021 at 11:48 PM.

"What? The Weald...?"

Initially it seemed things had floated off topic, but that curt remark began to spark something in Suzie's thoughts.. Everything Johannes listed in his notes was evidenced by the result in the garden, and it was clear what had happened.

What if it wasn't innately of the plants themselves, but a degree of separation from that? What it was that changed them after all, had been something which had gotten into them.

"...you mean the Meteor, like?"
    Vivian shrugged. "Maybe. Like I said, bit too storybook but... humans have always been good at feeding on each other. After the Meteor came down, s'pose if you will... Weald just mimic'd what it saw? What it felt." The witch cackled again. "What a fuckin' joke that'd be. Better if I stick to just magic."

Suzie's lips shrank, and she quickly set them back into the coffee for a long, steady moment as she collected herself.

"All I know is, my mum remarried," she said with a small chuckle, "Way she tells it, Jojo came into her life, then he wasn't there, so she moved on and found Farrokh. Never gave it much thought, myself...just our lot for better or for worse."

And from all indications, she was lucky it was so...lacking in colour.

"...hadn't heard a peep 'til I got sick, but suppose that's the thing that drew the lot of us here, at any rate, and we should be so fortunate we got here," she sighed, studying her reflection in the glossy, black surface of her cup.

"...do you think we'll find them? Any other siblings, I mean? Hironobu-san called the meeting, but that doesn't mean this...all this...has been concluded, so there could still be any number of distant relations on the way...oh, but when I think of what happened with poor Lucy and the OSS..."
    Vivian shrugged again, though this time there was a noticeable lack of interest. "If we do, nothing good will come of it being hunted and all... and I'm not about to help anyone I don't already know. Already gone well out of the way for this group; we run up on each other back in Salem..." There was a pause, before the witch cackled. "No... they're better off staying away. Wouldn't you think so?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"...whatever would you need those for?" Suzie asked.

She hadn't spoken a word to Boris before, for seeing his temperament fly between fitful passions to brooding and deathly left her slightly unnerved. Still, they were miles from Dallas...

"...um..." she stuttered, "what I meant to say is, this a hobby of yours, like? Prop work is right challenging to get proper, yeah? Looking at a Stan Winston, or, or a Rob Bottin..."

But for stumbling of thoughts faster than her words, there was a kernel of enthusiasm in what she was trying to say that wasn't coming out quite right.
    " I'm a ventriloquist. My hobby is anything that has to do with puppets and animatronics count. There's a lot of work in being a ventriloquist than what most think. I had an animatronic puppet with me when everyone first met," Boris said.

" It was a life-size puppet that could be disassembled for easy storage. I would control this puppet with a remote. However, I lost it during that hellish bus rider, unless someone managed to grab the suitcase it was in back then," Boris said.

" My mother made that puppet for me and, I just had to go lose it. Making puppets, especially animatronics, is a lot of hard work, and that's not getting into the prop work," Boris said.

" I mean, I could make life-like puppets of everyone here, but it would take hard work, a lot of time, and a lot of high-grade materials and skill," Boris said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I'm a ventriloquist. My hobby is anything that has to do with puppets and animatronics count. There's a lot of work in being a ventriloquist than what most think. I had an animatronic puppet with me when everyone first met," Boris said.

" It was a life-size puppet that could be disassembled for easy storage. I would control this puppet with a remote. However, I lost it during that hellish bus rider, unless someone managed to grab the suitcase it was in back then," Boris said.

" My mother made that puppet for me and, I just had to go lose it. Making puppets, especially animatronics, is a lot of hard work, and that's not getting into the prop work," Boris said.

" I mean, I could make life-like puppets of everyone here, but it would take hard work, a lot of time, and a lot of high-grade materials and skill," Boris said.
    So, that was what he had in the suitcase, she thought, and if it was a gift from his mum, no wonder he'd threatened to axe the shopkeep.

"I'd wager the quickest way to that would be plaster casts, yeah? For prosthetics that'd' lessen the margin of error in the fittings."

Strangely, this topic seemed to draw Suzie out of her shell, and as she heard Boris talk about the craft she tilt her head thoughtfully.

"Something like this would be all surface though, wouldn't it? If it's meant to be animatronic that would be more about the guts of it all. Chris Wallace in Cronenberg's The Fly, for example, had to push the eyes through a foam rubber skin, so he designed an inflatable hydraulic that split the Brundlefly head apart. Rob Bottin in The Thing,, that was a visionary, r/c movement heads and the pistons put in the clamping jaws on the Creature? It's a real shame the lot of it was set on fire and destroyed during shooting. Suppose that's the case, since rubber won't last, but it makes a good effect; on the other hand it's difficult to get things to stick to silicone, and once you paid for it you'd want to keep it, yeah? But if you're going to slather it in blood and guts and break it apart..."

Pausing, Suzie cleared her throat.

"...I'm in production design," she added hastily.

Default Addressing the past

Vivian shrugged. "Maybe. Like I said, bit too storybook but... humans have always been good at feeding on each other. After the Meteor came down, s'pose if you will... Weald just mimic'd what it saw? What it felt." The witch cackled again. "What a fuckin' joke that'd be. Better if I stick to just magic."
    "Well...can't argue with you there, mate," Suzie said, a hint of sad resignation in her voice, "like you said, everyone's after something, and it provides in one way or another."

The ghost that followed her, it would only be a boon in these very specific circumstances, and more than anything would be that whatever curse fell upon their heads allowed them to see these spectral creatures in the first place.

"But if the meteor core mimics what it sees in us as an outgrowth of Night Fever," she said drawing her arms in and around herself, "well, it follows if what Jojo had in mind was a cure, the OSS wouldn't want to lose their weapons."

No wonder, then, that they made their pre-emptive strike.

"Suppose you could take or leave...「The Egg」, would you get rid of it?"

Vivian shrugged again, though this time there was a noticeable lack of interest. "If we do, nothing good will come of it being hunted and all... and I'm not about to help anyone I don't already know. Already gone well out of the way for this group; we run up on each other back in Salem..." There was a pause, before the witch cackled. "No... they're better off staying away. Wouldn't you think so?"
    "But if there's nobody else that could help them, and...and...," she started, but to the point of staying away completely from this legacy quagmire of conspiracies, she was hard pressed to find much more of a rebuttal. "...with any luck anybody else will be kept away from this."

The gruesome articles Fleetwood Mac had on display at the truck stop were still fresh in her mind, as was the cruel way Sergeant Starr ripped through Clutch to get at the Weathermaker family.

"...wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I'd rather not get anyone else caught up in this on our behalf, either," she said distantly.

"All the same," she added, "we'll need your help when we get to Salem, Viv. The Foundation didn't tell us much about what we're getting into, but you at least listened to me. They're hosting us here, but it's like being kept in a pen, all being told. You, at least, are willing to go out of your way at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "A couple of my classmates from college managed to get jobs with Zoni. I ran into one of them a few years back, and when I asked how the work was going she wouldn't say. The only thing she said before we parted company was that there was something in the code. Of course, that could mean just about anything."

Jinny suddenly got quiet as she thought back to that brief encounter.
    "Non-disclosure, maybe?" Miguel suggested, drawing a pack of playing cards from his pocket, as his attention was drawn from the radio and back to the conversations at hand. "In which case, I'd understand. What Zoni's doing is kinda big, I suppose. Wouldn't want that kinda thing leaking out to any potential competition."

Suzie smiled faintly as Miguel spoke, and though it didn't exactly relay joy over her pale features, there was at least a little solidarity there; and when he made his crack about Jojo's personal army, she touched her fingers to her mouth to stifle a small, bright laugh.

"Suppose it is," she said, "Certainly they had their reasons for all the secrecy whilst they had someone like Debra among them, but all the same, it was an outsider who got us in."

Suzie slumped forward, the exhaustion in her bones battling the coffee in her blood. "I still can't believe she's gone...or never was, I don't know. He loved her, too, you know? And for all that she still let the OSS take him..."

Her hands weren't bloody, but if she ran with that lot, her thoughts certainly were.

"All for a shard of rock. Makes you wonder, don't it?"
    It did. Almost hard to believe, but Miguel supposed a lot of things were the past few days and yet...still they come into fruition.

"You'd think curing Night Fever would be a net gain for everybody, I don't understand the point of it all." Miguel, shuffling the cards in his hands. "'Course there's all kinds of ransom they could pull off with it in hand, but I dunno...this puzzle's got way too many missing pieces."

"So yours is the kind that does what it wants as well," Suzie said, and as she held a stiff blink, it was as if her painted eyes receded into dark sockets for a moment. "Though from the sound of it, your「Stand」seems to be at least a courteous sort."
    "I hadn't really thought much about it, but I guess so. It doesn't really seem like..." Miguel tried to fined the words. "Wholly aware, but I get the feeling that it was always trying to help me out of any potential bind."

Then again, perhaps it was because she and Miguel were very different people. He seemed to have no trouble speaking his mind, and a magician did, after all, aim to please a crowd. Quite different , she felt, from the doldroms of covering up blemishes and stitching together costumes to pretend.

"Though I'm curious," she said. Flipping through things in her saddlebag, she produced a pen and paper, "What words has it picked up so far?"

If the words were random, she wouldn't chance adding more than what it already had, but if it was as volatile as「Jigsaw Feeling」could be, if there was the possibility this might set it off, she wanted to proceed cautiously to ascertain its effect.

In truth, she had no clue, only that sense of caution and compulsion to know what they were getting into.
    "The vipers," Miguel answered a bit quieter than the tone he had been speaking in minutes before. The driver was his concern in this case. Perhaps a bit of a paranoid thought, but one couldn't be too careful in letting some things out in the open. Thinking back to that ominous feeling he'd felt when reading the words the night before, Miguel added, "Y'know...If that sentence was complete, then I feel like...I dunno, something would happen related to the words taken."

So, that was what he had in the suitcase, she thought, and if it was a gift from his mum, no wonder he'd threatened to axe the shopkeep.

"I'd wager the quickest way to that would be plaster casts, yeah? For prosthetics that'd' lessen the margin of error in the fittings."

Strangely, this topic seemed to draw Suzie out of her shell, and as she heard Boris talk about the craft she tilt her head thoughtfully.

"Something like this would be all surface though, wouldn't it? If it's meant to be animatronic that would be more about the guts of it all. Chris Wallace in Cronenberg's The Fly, for example, had to push the eyes through a foam rubber skin, so he designed an inflatable hydraulic that split the Brundlefly head apart. Rob Bottin in The Thing,, that was a visionary, r/c movement heads and the pistons put in the clamping jaws on the Creature? It's a real shame the lot of it was set on fire and destroyed during shooting. Suppose that's the case, since rubber won't last, but it makes a good effect; on the other hand it's difficult to get things to stick to silicone, and once you paid for it you'd want to keep it, yeah? But if you're going to slather it in blood and guts and break it apart..."

Pausing, Suzie cleared her throat.

"...I'm in production design," she added hastily.
    " Yeah, that is the quickest way to do it. My mother likes to use the traditional method. Which takes a lot longer. Correct something that is animatronic but can be disassembled is difficult to make," Boris said.

" Each part would have to be made separately. Each part has to remotely communicate with each other, and a remote. This would require an extensive personal wireless network. Each part would have its own network adapter," Boris said.

" Then there's also each part having its own wiring and motherboard, with the main motherboard being in the head. Oh, and it's cool that you're a production design," Boris said.
    My Forum check it out