Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Solid issue today, art was great and the plot has me hooked. I love seeing more of the courts of Otherworld. I really hope this book is just about exploring all the lands we’ve seen and maybe some we haven’t.
    With the way gambit charged up the train...similar to the way Widget did back in the original Excalibur...I'm hoping we get a Cross-Otherworld Caper where we see and interact with all the lands of Otherworld.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    With the way gambit charged up the train...similar to the way Widget did back in the original Excalibur...I'm hoping we get a Cross-Otherworld Caper where we see and interact with all the lands of Otherworld.
    I want this. Give us full on fantasy. There's all kinds of interesting beings in the other kingdoms.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That would be super cool. XoS did such a good job getting me interested in learning more about all the lands of OW.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I want this. Give us full on fantasy. There's all kinds of interesting beings in the other kingdoms.
    Exactatiously.

Tini is wasting To's prodigious talents on illustrating that jackass-whatshisname and his stupid-boring-coven-twats, when...

We still don't know what's the deal with Mercator.
    Got a mere glimpse of Hothive.
    Who is Josh hooking up with in Sevalith?
    And Red Root is still in the Crooked Market needing to be rescued from Mad Jim Jaspers.

This entire run could just be retitled Otherworld and I would be happy.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-20-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

If its moving to otherworld I would want an artist like Russell Dauterman or Jerome Opena to be doing.

If you've seen Duaterman's Thor run and Opena's Seven to Eternity interiors you would be blown away.

Exactatiously.

Tini is wasting To's prodigious talents on illustrating that jackass-whatshisname and his stupid-boring-coven-twats, when...

And Red Root is still in the Crooked Market needing to be rescued from Mad Jim Jaspers.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    If its moving to otherworld I would want an artist like Russell Dauterman or Jerome Opena to be doing.

If you've seen Duaterman's Thor run and Opena's Seven to Eternity interiors you would be blown away.
    You both need to get out of my head ASAP! Like right now lol. This would be so good!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Oh crap,doesn't Se7en to Eternity have the last issue coming out this month?Is it this week or next?
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

I would definitely put this back on my pull list if she ditches the non-existent magical idea and lean fully into Otherworld shenanigans.Fantasy,horror,mythical,sci-fi & all I'm here for it!
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-20-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Exactatiously.

Goodness gracious, yes and yes!

Issue #24 looks and sounds juicy.

KINGDOMS OF BLOOD!
    The ten kingdoms of Otherworld must decide: Are Excalibur heroes of the realm, or witchbreed to be put to the stake? The peace brought to Otherworld by their X OF SWORDS victory comes to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Issue #24 looks and sounds juicy.

KINGDOMS OF BLOOD!
    The ten kingdoms of Otherworld must decide: Are Excalibur heroes of the realm, or witchbreed to be put to the stake? The peace brought to Otherworld by their X OF SWORDS victory comes to an end.
    let me guess, yet another story about Betsy ...

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    let me guess, yet another story about Betsy ...
    With one more solo Betsy cover. Not a big choice for random covers. Betsy solo cover or Betsy front and center cover with others as wallpapers far away. How exciting and surprising.

It's weird that the cover has me both eager with giddiness in delving more into Sevelith & concerned this'll be another solo Betsy story with no meaningful interaction from the team besides a comment or being wallpaper.I'll wait until I see it before purchasing though,burnt too many times.

Looking forward to the Betsy/King Arthur throwdown!

EXCALIBUR #25
    THE ONE TRUE KING RETURNS!
    And he’s here to exterminate the witchbreed! King Arthur and his army turn Otherworld into a battlefield—again. Backed into a corner, Betsy Braddock makes a desperate choice that will reshape the realm—and mutantkind—forever. The fate of the Starlight Citadel is at stake, and if the Citadel falls…so falls all reality.

Id rather her date Arthur than Pete