Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Never ever heard of S.T.R.I.K.E before. Can someone give some history lesson?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    yea its not like with earth where mutants are born and live there, making there own nation or mars where they terraformed a uninhabited world to live on, this is a place where people already live and mutants have invaded and taken over 2 separate kingdoms. sure with avalon they took it from le fay who was obviously bad but they just gave to jaime and he seems to be creating problems as well.
    Otherworld is a hot mess so it kinda fits though. LOL!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Alan Moore run. Team that betsy was a part of before her whole X-men stint. Kinda was British Psy-Op team.

In a nutshell S.T.R.I.K.E. was kind of the UK's counterpart to SHIELD. They debuted in Captain Britain books and there was a PSI-Division but they were all killed by Slaymaster except Betsy.

yea its not like with earth where mutants are born and live there, making there own nation or mars where they terraformed a uninhabited world to live on, this is a place where people already live and mutants have invaded and taken over 2 separate kingdoms. sure with avalon they took it from le fay who was obviously bad but they just gave to jaime and he seems to be creating problems as well.
    Truth! Merlin has a right to defend himself in this case, especially since it seems like his throne was taken in a shady way. They broke into his castle as well. Whether it is to free people or not it's still invading his home.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

What's the point of Merlin having Arthur?

Like Morgan Le Fay's entire rampage was cause Arthur was gone... and Merlin just has him in a cage for... reasons?

Astonishing Member

Mutants control 3 of the kingdoms (Jaspers), but only one had all life murdered by mutants/mutant-commanded demon horde

And both the Krakoans and Arraki crack jokes about it
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 07-14-2021 at 08:03 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The death of Tom. Betsy is gonna be over the moon to see him and the others!

YES!!! This rocks!
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    YES!!! This rocks!
    I'm so excited about this. Tini reached into the archives and fans of a certain age rejoiced!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    What's the point of Merlin having Arthur?

Like Morgan Le Fay's entire rampage was cause Arthur was gone... and Merlin just has him in a cage for... reasons?
    could be part of a plan to take back control from saturnyne. he has manipulated brian and excalibur in the past to get what he wants.

Ok someone explain to me what White, Yellow and red humor is?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I’m assuming a reference to medieval medicine?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    CerebroCast does a great breakdown on the members of STRIKE and that data page (the short version is it's based on alchemy) on twitter here: https://twitter.com/CerebroCast/stat...58669369991168

Was there any follow up on the Rictor and Shatterstar conversation from the end of the last issue?

I'm intrigued. Im no longer picking this up. Can anyone tell me who the colorist for this issue is? Please and thank you.

Imagine if they made a STRIKE series on Disney Plus w Betsy in charge.

This review got me curious but TH has disappointed me quite a few times already.

Glad you all liked it though.

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

This four were part of the psy team with Psylocke. They were haunted by slaymaster. Kevin and Vicky were assesinated before Captain Britain reunites with her sister and save Alison and Tom too. Tom was the boyfriend of Betsy, then all the crazy/good jim jaspers happens and Tom was killed too. Psylocke and Alison survive. Last time we saw Alison was before Mojo kidnaped Betsy.
    I always been asking what happened to Alison, she was super powerful telepath and fragile albino girl. She was the one that could see that Meggan was a metamorph.

I highly recommend that run. Alan moore + Alan davis a lot of stuff of saturnyne, Psylocke meggan…