Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    An ambassador doesn't work for the government? The general public are the ones taking down the gates in Britain?
    Yes obviously he's a government official, but since the British government don't really conduct their assassinations with altars, incense and hoods it's safe to assume that coven akkaba have taken it upon themselves to do this.

Also I'm not sure what taking down gates, has to do with killing Pete Wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Pete worked for Clan Akkaba? The Brousseau guy may have worked his way into being an ambassador through whatever contacts he has, but there has been no moves made by the government against mutants. So from what I've seen he wasn't sacrificed by his country.

Wait are you trying to justify creating an internation incident between Krakoa and Otherworld, because if something did happen I doubt Prof. X and Saturnyne would see it that way.
    The Coven was named protectors of the realm because Betsy was missing, and Brousseau ambassador. They've been given authority to make decisions for the safety of Britain so of course the mutant-hating Coven has severed all ties with Krakoa. Gates and medicine are out and the government is fine with it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yes obviously he's a government official, but since the British government don't really conduct their assassinations with altars, incense and hoods it's safe to assume that coven akkaba have taken it upon themselves to do this.

Also I'm not sure what taking down gates, has to do with killing Pete Wisdom.
    Pete wisdom is a mutant. The gates were for mutants to get to Britain.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

And the Coven has threatened to punish "witchbreed" on British soil so it's best for Pete to stay away until he has some backup. Enter STRIKE. *cue cool music*

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    And the Coven has threatened to punish "witchbreed" on British soil so it's best for Pete to stay away until he has some backup. Enter STRIKE. *cue cool music*
    Exactly. I was trying to keep it simple. Lol. After researching them im interested. Any issues you can recommend?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The Coven was named protectors of the realm because Betsy was missing, and Brousseau ambassador. They've been given authority to make decisions for the safety of Britain so of course the mutant-hating Coven has severed all ties with Krakoa. Gates and medicine are out and the government is fine with it.
    No I get that, but it's a massive stretch for a government to renounce citizenship for a group of people and then start hunting and killing them.

So what he can't go to France and get a ferry back?

So what he can't go to France and get a ferry back?
    I dont know how things exactly work over there with Britain and the Eu after brexit to be honest.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I dont know how things exactly work over there with Britain and the Eu after brexit to be honest.
    I just couldnt get past the idea of people voting for something that sounds like "breaks it" if you say it three times fast.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh Imagine the same as when you travel to any foreign nation, travel docs and a passport.

Exactly. I was trying to keep it simple. Lol. After researching them im interested. Any issues you can recommend?
    The Psi-Division was featured in "The Mighty World of Marvel" by Alan Moore and Alan Davis, issues 7-9. That's where I met them and they were also in Daredevils (1983) by the Alans as well.

The Psi-Division was featured in "The Mighty World of Marvel" by Alan Moore and Alan Davis, issues 7-9. That's where I met them and they were also in Daredevils (1983) by the Alans as well.
    This is fate. Im a virgo from the birth year if 83. Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This is fate. Im a virgo from the birth year if 83. Lol
    Haha I love it. High-five fellow Virgo!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    After dealing with Earth's nonsense for thousands of years I imagine he just wants to sit back and relax with his wife and children at least for a little bit.
    Oh absolutely. I just want Betsy to p pop over and say hey lol. Don't tell Rictor though. He's already spiraling.

Haha I love it. High-five fellow Virgo!
    *high fives* as much as people think i may hate humans i take pride in being the only human zodiac. ^_-
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.