The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Wonder Woman vs Angela (Todd McFarlane)

Always wanted to know how these two would go at it?

1. No weapons
    2. All weapons they use

Weakest versions and Strongest Versions...
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Extraordinary Member

Does Angela get her feats from her Marvel comics too?

Mighty Member

The weakest version of Wonder Woman is depowered and below any Todd McFarlane version of Angela i am aware of, the strongest version of Wonder Woman is multiversal and requires the Mother of Existence as opponent, weapons don't play much of a role with these versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Does Angela get her feats from her Marvel comics too?
    Yes.

added words for acceptance (smile)
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    The weakest version of Wonder Woman is depowered and below any Todd McFarlane version of Angela i am aware of, the strongest version of Wonder Woman is multiversal and requires the Mother of Existence as opponent, weapons don't play much of a role with these versions.
    Well i'm not trying to control the scenario too much but if you took out God modes and Powerless modes. (Besides, that proved nothing since they both would win in either case). Looking at their normal consistent fighting, do they match up better or is it still a beat down for one of them?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Well i'm not trying to control the scenario too much but if you took out God modes and Powerless modes. (Besides, that proved nothing since they both would win in either case). Looking at their normal consistent fighting, do they match up better or is it still a beat down for one of them?
    God Mode is a poor choice of words for the daughters of Odin and Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    God Mode is a poor choice of words for the daughters of Odin and Zeus.
    OT: I still hate those changes to their origins, mostly in the case of Wonder woman's becsuse her being a homunculus given life by the Gods is more unique and interesting than just being yet another by-product of Zeus' midnight flings.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

WW's consistent average is the "DC flying brick speedster" starter pack + toys, which should give her a massive speed advantage over Angela, while being strong enough to hurt her. I know that New52 DC WW was a lot weaker and slower, but did they change that back in Rebirth?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan