Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm pro Krakoa, but this statement is hypocritical, calling out St. John for doing business would be the same as calling out Krakoa for doing business with Apocalypse or Selene or one of the dozens of villains Krakao harbors. The trap you refer to only happened because Monet assaulted St. John, that's not a trap that's self defense.
    Eh KraKoa has made peacewirh it's villainous citizens in Large part to ensure the continued survival and prosperity of untold men women and children. St. John is down with racists to get richer....is walking around with a needle to paralyze the person you arrsbged to meet with self defense???

Again you're being hypocritical, Sinister working with/for the Nazi's while not believing in their entire ideology (even though he really does) doesn't somehow make him better than the Nazi's, the dude was down with the stuff you say you're against but it doesn't fit your argument so your handwaving it, that's not a debate my friend.
    Oh Mr Sinister is anti-Semitic? Believez in Aryan superiority?
    No?
    Well then...
    Assault is assault regardless of your reasons, and Monet isn't part of X-Force (even though she should be) this happened at a business conference, and she had no proof that St. John even had any useful info to begin with.
    For it's business features this is still a book about hero's and villains. In this particular case St John is the villain (in case anyone is confused) and M the hero, using her Mutant gifts to procure vital information from villains is par the vourse.Do people cry Assault when wolverine pops his class to intimidate a villain Into spilling his guts about whatever illegal activity he's involved in?

You claimed Sinister didn't follow their (Nazi) ideology, I gave several examples proving that statement was false and now your changing your argument to what? He's a killer but his killing wasn't as bad as the Nazi's even though he partnered with the Nazi's? Sinister's whole history is littered with him kidnapping and holding mutants against their will, that's when he kept them in camps, pen's, jails whatever term you want to use. Refer to my previous post to see other examples of how Sinister was in boot step with Nazi practices.
    oh I thought you meant concentration camps. But anyway the way I see it Sinisters motivation wasn't fueled by hatred. Like if I had to choose from hanging with a Sinister or a Nazi . I'd def choose Mr Sinister, I know for a fact the Nazi would hate me.... Sinister not so much

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The precaution would have been not trying to forcibly extract information from someone's brain just because you can. M made herself look like a chump because at the end of the day she lost this round because of her behavior.
    she lost this round cause St. John laid out a trap and M fell into it. Or does no one remember the chemical sh!t St. John injected into Monet? Is walking around with a needle full of sh!t designed to incapacitate the person you called a meeting with self defense? If M really wanted to she could have entered ST Johns brain in a more remote and secured location. Instead she met with her on good terms (which is a lot to do considering St John all buddy buddy with people who tried to kill her) but St John deliberately was vague and baited her into entering her mind. But still M in her Penance form coulda knocked St John out Nd worked around her defense instead M still tried to warn her about doing business with the Struckers. At the end of the day M lost because she underestimated the villainous of St. John . Getting drugged and kidnapped kiiiiinda justified Ms telepathic probe
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

The St John woman wouldn’t even have the Struckers to try to do business with if Krakoa hadn’t had brought them back and made them citizens in good stand and given them access to the tech and business, etc…

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    The St John woman wouldn’t even have the Struckers to try to do business with if Krakoa hadn’t had brought them back and made them citizens in good stand and given them access to the tech and business, etc…
    KraKoa didn't bring them back
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

I thought Andrea at least was dead? Either way if Krakoa doesn’t want nazis wander around causing problems, then don’t have nazi wandering around. Or at least tell the human which nazis are okay to cooperate with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    They didn’t call Neal „Thunderbird“. Name change incoming?
    Thunderbird was used in #2 though

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I thought Andrea at least was dead? Either way if Krakoa doesn’t want nazis wander around causing problems, then don’t have nazi wandering around. Or at least tell the human which nazis are okay to cooperate with.
    Andrea was indeed dead, and Andreas had gone through a bit of a Face Turn and was far, far different than he had been, but that seems to have magically gone away and he's been reset to who he was back in the 80s again, as if the current writers had no idea that he'd changed since his sister died.

The bar is really in hell if we have to argue whether someone who worked with Nazis and through their actions supported anti-semitic institutions is "better" than former Nazis. They're both trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Andrea was indeed dead, and Andreas had gone through a bit of a Face Turn and was far, far different than he had been, but that seems to have magically gone away and he's been reset to who he was back in the 80s again, as if the current writers had no idea that he'd changed since his sister died.
    Warren did refer to him as Swordsman in issue #2 so I was hoping that would turn into something.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The bar is really in hell if we have to argue whether someone who worked with Nazis and through their actions supported anti-semitic institutions is "better" than former Nazis. They're both trash.
    It’s a very odd thing to defend Sinister, no matter who he’s dealt with in the past.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I thought last week was a decent week for the Howard books, I enjoyed both X-Corp and Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thunderbird was used in #2 though

Must have missed that. I tend to forget stuff when I am reading boring stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post

Must have missed that. I tend to forget stuff when I am reading boring stories.
    Then how do you remember if its boring or nah?
    GrindrStone(D)