Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default X-Force #24 Teases Colossus' Biggest Story Ever

Colossus must step up to stop his evil brother Mikhail Rasputin from infiltrating Krakoa in a monumental story in October's X-Force #24.

Colossus has been through a lot in his time as a member of the X-Men, but his biggest story yet is about to unfold in X-Force #24.

CBR has an exclusive look at the cover and solicitation for October's X-Force #24 by Benjamin Percy and Martin Coccolo, with a cover by Joshua Cassara. The cover finds Colossus in front of a black background with his eyes closed as he holds a bloody fist to his chest. Also, part of his superhero costume is torn. This is the climax of a story that Percy has been building since X-Force relaunched as part of the X-Men's Dawn of X era.

"Since X-Force kicked off, you've seen Colossus withdraw from his friends and actively avoid violence, embracing a quiet life in the Savage Land. He was horribly injured when extracting some mutant refugees from Russia; we know that. But we don't know a lot else about the trauma he carries around inside him. He spends his days farming -- honoring his family history -- growing the petals that provide medicine to the world. And he's developed a romantic relationship with a mutant named Kayla, who knows him as Piotr, who paints, who toils in the fields, who has a gentle voice and a patient heart," Percy said.

"Twenty-four issues later, all of that is about to change, as you realize that something has been quietly happening in the background. ..and the biggest X-Man has one of the biggest stories of all to tell," he continues. "And the events of this issue tie directly and dangerously into Hickman's Inferno."

https://www.cbr.com/x-force-24-colos...st-story-ever/

Glory BEARD Thy Name.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Glory BEARD Thy Name.
    Well said, my friend.

Colossus always looked awesome with a beard. I hope he keeps it for a good long while.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Is it asking too much that he kicks the crap out of Beast for good measure?
    My flag is bacon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Is it asking too much that he kicks the crap out of Beast for good measure?
    Hopefully that’s Beast’s blood on his fist.

So is he finally gonna get an interesting storyline bc he's been rather boring since he was resurrected

Incredible Member

Exactly how is Colossus going to stop Mikhail? The dude is pretty freaking powerful.

Huh, they are finally doing something with Colossus that doesn't involve pining for Kitty? That doesn't sound correct, are you sure this wasn't from one of those joke news sites like The Onion?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Huh, they are finally doing something with Colossus that doesn't involve pining for Kitty? That doesn't sound correct, are you sure this wasn't from one of those joke news sites like The Onion?
    he hasnt been pining for Kitty this entire era

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    he hasnt been pining for Kitty this entire era
    But he also hasn't really done anything either lol

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    But he also hasn't really done anything either lol
    He's had several issues in this book dedicated to him already. The thing is they havent been memorable or interesting

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's had several issues in this book dedicated to him already. The thing is they havent been memorable or interesting
    That doesn't really you could honestly cut almost all of those issues out and it wouldn't change the current plot line at all. Let's be honest Colossus saved a bunch of mutant refugees (off panel) then died (off panel), completely ignored Domino's agency (off panel), retired from X-Force then got tortured by X-Force.

It's about time Colossus gets some shine. I been waiting for this.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's about time Colossus gets some shine. I been waiting for this.
    I see what you did there and I like it lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

I hope he hits hank very hard. Hank deserves it