Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
Anole has been extremely annoying in this era. He acts like a 12 yr old twink w a stick up his ass.

He should be hanging out w the Academy kids.
Err he don't tryna die lol
Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
😅🤷🏻

And poor Martha who has spent years of agony in a jar and has been with the Xmen for years, she is still waiting for a body lol.
She's been on drugs the whole time tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
Kenjie would be so proud of No-girl (What an offensive name!) right now. This character development tracks!
Kiiinda I mean she did already have a body
Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
If no-girl is in gabby body when the back up happens would her personality overwrite gabby?
No girl would just go back in her fishbowl
Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
That would be a pretty lame cop-out. Bring up the big problem of if Gabby 'counts' as a person on Krakoa only to brush it aside and avoid the topic for the near future. I suppose they could refuse and then the kids use that to bring her back. In which case Gabby should grab Laura and bolt from the island.

Its pretty creepy that No-Girl immediately decided to body hop into Gabby's corpse.
lol Dude Right? Like she couldn't wait to get in there...I bet it'd be hard for her to leave her brain was torn from her body...2nd body was basically meat puppet for some sadistic sexy post new wave artist. And now there's a perfectly good empty one that's basically indestructible