Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i still say kid goku beat more foes than ssj4 goku.
    It's true, honestly. Of the three main villains of GT, he only defeated Baby as SSJ4. Hipsterteen and Omega Shenron were ultimately beaten by him while in his base 12-year old form. Kid Goku is seriously OP.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's true, honestly. Of the three main villains of GT, he only defeated Baby as SSJ4. Hipsterteen and Omega Shenron were ultimately beaten by him while in his base 12-year old form. Kid Goku is seriously OP.
    Well he was supposed to be capable of going toe to toe with Buu level beings(like Rildo) in his base state. As GT is a continuation of the Z anime(and all the fillers and movies that go with it), that is a pretty big deal. Indeed, the full Saiyans were, by presentation, supposed to be extremely powerful.

Unfortunately their actual showings fell so short that it isn't even funny. Despite the fact that its part of the same continuity that made the characters astronomically more powerful than their canon counterparts prior to DBS.
    Last edited by Cody; 07-20-2021 at 10:36 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral