Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Im gonna make the wild prediction that Steve in an effort to cope with Wonder Woman being gone has begun dating....Diana Prince
    Or for real (possibly too much) drama...Donna Troy *dun, Dun! DUN!!!*

Nah, make it Power Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post

And yeah, I want Amy Reeder on "Wonder Woman & Holliday Girls" book.
    Hell yeah

Why would Power Girl be interested in Steve? What's so special or interesting about him?

Personally I think Steve has alot to offer but to tackle this from another angle, does Earth-0 have a Power Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hell yeah

Why would Power Girl be interested in Steve? What's so special or interesting about him?
    Col. Steve really knows how to put the girls to sleep, ..if you know what I mean. Heh'heh. And what I mean is he's a lousy lay--just lies there, like a Ken doll on a hot summer sidewalk. Wonder Woman had Huntress shoot him with a crossbow, just to see, if he was still alive, once.

Col. Steve is the worst roll, ever. Worse, than Deadman, ..and that's saying plenty.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 10-29-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: clarity
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Personally I think Steve has alot to offer but to tackle this from another angle, does Earth-0 have a Power Girl?
    I'm pretty sure Power Girl appeared in either Infinite Frontier or in the Stargirl one shot.

And as far as Steve, I'm asking a genuine question, why would Power Girl think Steve Trevor is interesting or special? There are lots of handsome nice soldiers in the DC universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Col. Steve really knows how to put the girls to sleep, ..if you know what I mean. And what I mean is he's a lousy lay--just lays there, like a Ken doll.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I'm pretty sure Power Girl appeared in either Infinite Frontier or in the Stargirl one shot.

And as far as Steve, I'm asking a genuine question, why would Power Girl think Steve Trevor is interesting or special? There are lots of handsome nice soldiers in the DC universe.

Haha
    Col. Steve's like a OPOSSUM, in the sack. Worse, than being with a Watcher, ..and that's saying volumes.

I liked the 80th Anno. It was a good anno comic, as the fare goes.

I'm eager to see Steve, Etta, Diana and Siguror, interact. I think the Asgardian may be just the shot in the arm, the Colonel needs to appear to grow, as a character.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 10-10-2021 at 11:16 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Incredible Member

Roll..?

I flipped through this but didn't pick it up. It was great seeing JLGL art...love him. But seeing more disparate takes on Diana, none of which are set in either the Perez or Jimenez eras is...disappointing. They're two hugely loved WW eras. I'd say it's between them and the Golden Age Marston stuff...

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Roll..?

I flipped through this but didn't pick it up. It was great seeing JLGL art...love him. But seeing more disparate takes on Diana, none of which are set in either the Perez or Jimenez eras is...disappointing. They're two hugely loved WW eras. I'd say it's between them and the Golden Age Marston stuff...

Am I wrong?
    Frankly, I don't think any of the era-hopping, except for the thing with Diana in the Mod era, with Clarkie and Lois, ..was particularly interesting or amusing. I wanted to be more bemused, than I was, and I could clearly see and feel the effort that was made. It was a tight production, and some truly amazing talent was on display, here.

I will probably read it, again.

Nevermind the "roll" thing, Disney Boy. Just some blue humor.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 10-10-2021 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Roll..?

Am I wrong?
    Vita Ayala's story was supposed to be set in a Perez-like setting with Cheetah (there's panel that flashes back when Diana first met Barbara). Though like others have noted, Cheetah's characterization doesn't wholly lineup with Perez's.

Orlando has some Jimenez vibes but the only thing really directly from his era his Artemis wears the outfit he designed for her.

Don't forget that the Bellaire&Ganucheau's story is heavily inspired on Perez too. Lots of details are modified for youner audiences, but they are still there.

Btw isn't it weird Rucka, Simone and Jimenez weren't invited to this spetial? Not complaining, I get Holzherr wants new authors, but it's still a little weird, no?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    Btw isn't it weird Rucka, Simone and Jimenez weren't invited to this spetial? Not complaining, I get Holzherr wants new authors, but it's still a little weird, no?
    Not really, Rucka and Simone both did stories for the Wonder Woman #750 anniversary issue that was out just last year and presumably Jimenez was busy with Historia.

I was just in my lcs trying to figure out which cover would eventually go up the most in value. It was tough because there weren't a lot of great choices and the uglier ones would probably sell the least and be the most rare. So which one did you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I was just in my lcs trying to figure out which cover would eventually go up the most in value. It was tough because there weren't a lot of great choices and the uglier ones would probably sell the least and be the most rare. So which one did you buy?
    Travis Moore's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Travis Moore's.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~