Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I thought of him too, but looked it up and he did appear again, albeit in a Lobo issue written by Alan Grant where he was killed.
    Oh darn.

I thought I had one. I'm starting to think one hit wonders are rarer than people think.

Olivia Dawson aka All Star from Justice League Adventures #13:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Oh wait, another one:

Stretch Man
    In one issue of the Super Friends (which was mostly set on Earth-One so I say it counts), the Super Friends faced off against a bunch of apparent villains who resembled classic movie monsters. In a twist, the monsters turned out to be a team of heroes from another planet. They even had a scary-looking Green Lantern among their members. One of the heroes was the imaginatively named "Stretch Man," who had bandages (or were they actually part of his body?) that he could stretch and entangle foes with. He has never been seen again, and I believe that's a shame. Check him out here.
    There was a quartet of elemental themed heroes in Super Friends, with names like Gnome, Sylph and Undine, IIRC, who seemed like they were being set up for something involving them and the 'mysterious benefactor' (who turned out to be a villain) who empowered them, Sandor Fane.

They didn't even seem to get to 'go on to big success' like the Global Guardians!

Astonishing Member

Roberta the Girl Wonder!

roberta1x-1.jpg