Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Honest Abe

Queen Cobra

Rajah Rahbin
    The Rajah Robin is a keeper. Much better than Batboy.

I'd bet real money that Queen Kobra was the Joker's Daughter in disguise.

Honest Abe? Now we're deep cutting.

Queen Cobra was india's representative in Black Adam's coalition during the 52 weekly event. I imagine she is just another Gingold user, like Elongated Man, with stretching abilities.

Benny Lo, the Batman of Hong Kong. I'm surprised he didn't make an appearance when Morrison launched Batman Inc.

George Cross aka the Hood on the hand, would count if they hadn't used him after his initial appearance and Morrison brought him back during his run:

300px-hood_george_cross.jpg

Paul Cornell introduced a bunch of characters in his Knight and Square mini which we aren't likely to ever see again (I'm not counting Knight and Squire):

Liquidator, from Aquaman # 38, was a somewhat terrifying enforcer of undersea justice, who was tricked into thinking Aquaman was evil, so he goes after him. At the end of the story, they catch the real culprit of Aquaman's alleged crimes, and the Liquidator, that renowned avenger of the deep, walked off into the horizon, never to be seen again.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Liquidator_(Earth-One)
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Liquidator, from Aquaman # 38, was a somewhat terrifying enforcer of undersea justice, who was tricked into thinking Aquaman was evil, so he goes after him. At the end of the story, they catch the real culprit of Aquaman's alleged crimes, and the Liquidator, that renowned avenger of the deep, walked off into the horizon, never to be seen again.

Dang. The Liquidator is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post

Well, just updated the old "To Do" list:

1. Get a job writing Aquaman
    2. Bring back the Liquidator.

Astonishing Member

What about Skyboy?

Skyboy was a young hero named Tharn from the planet Kormo who appeared in World's Finest Comics vol.1 No.92 (Jan-Feb 1953, "The Boy From Outer Space").

World's_Finest_Vol_1_92.jpg

He made one post-crisis cameo...but with a much different look! He was an hallucination in Superman Vol 2 96 (January 1995).

Skyboy.jpg

On second thought...they are so different... I guess there are two Skyboys.
    Last edited by scary harpy; 07-23-2021 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Dang. The Liquidator is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Well, just updated the old "To Do" list:

1. Get a job writing Aquaman
    2. Bring back the Liquidator.
    Right? Seriously! I think this was the first Aquaman comic I ever read as a kid, and it took me a while to figure out that the Liquidator wasn't a semi-recurring fixture of Aquaman's world. He deserves to be!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

SWASHBUCKLER from Detective Comics #493. Don Newton art.

Tec493.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Muhammad X? I dunno, man. For a guy created in the 21st century, he sure seems like a walking cliche.
    Only because he was written by a writer who didn't have the ability to really delve into the issues he had the character talking about.

I would love to see someone like John Ridley or Christopher Priest take a shot at this character.

The Human Flea by Alan Grant (Shadow of the Bat #12):

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    The Human Flea by Alan Grant (Shadow of the Bat #12):

I thought of him too, but looked it up and he did appear again, albeit in a Lobo issue written by Alan Grant where he was killed.

Astonishing Member

'Joanie Swift'

She appeared in 1 adventure with Johnny Quick.

joanie-swift.gif

Wilda/Nuisance: 1946, National Comics #56. A beautiful blonde, she trained since childhood to be a crimefighter. She is clever, quick thinking, knows jiu jitsu, and an acrobat dare-devil. She wants to be Quicksilver's assistant to his chagrin. Thinking crimefighting is too serious and dangerous for a pretty girl he tries to avoid her and calls her “Nuisance” as she turns up anyway. Sadly, I don't think she made any appearances after this.
    Last edited by scary harpy; 07-23-2021 at 08:17 PM.