Default Spider-Man Lotus fan film

All, I've been looking forward to this fan film and teaser has released today. check out below

I too am looking forward to this, genuinely looks like something made by a fan for fans. Polished quality with reverence towards some of the best introspective lower-scale Spidey stories- it's a recipe for success in my book. That's the kind of focus I want more out of in Spidey media- ya know, more emotionally grounded stuff.

The Spidey costume is a thing of beauty, too. Just straight up the comics outfit with some touches for cinematic appeal (much like how the Raimi suit is my favorite from the official movies, because it has lots of dimension to it on screen, it pops and has life).

Extraordinary Member

So looking forward to this.

If this works out I hope we get more Spider-man fan films of this caliber

Is this a film, or some mini-series?
    Looks good, if thats "the kid who collects Spider-Man" moment in there, I'm interested. Official Movie Spidey is more about humour than drama.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Is this a film, or some mini-series?
    Looks good, if thats "the kid who collects Spider-Man" moment in there, I'm interested. Official Movie Spidey is more about humour than drama.
    Fan Film
    And yes I think that is that kid.

And that is one reason I kinda hate the MCU version, so much MCU humor and not much seriousness.It had so much potential, still does.I really hope the next trilogy is directed by someone else.

The director announced his ideas behind this film, and named his two main inspirations being Spider-Man: Blue and The Kid Who Collected Spider-Man.

This looks really awesome, I'm glad a thread for it exists, and I'm looking forward to it. Some fan films -as a general rule- have some amazing production for their minuscule budgets, and some incredibly heartwarming touches with some impressive acting that makes these moments tickle the right emotions they aim for.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage