Extraordinary Member

Default Nightwing #82 Preview

Nightwing #82 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor
    Artist: Bruno Redondo

Yeah, I'm not feeling the sister thing. I just feel like this is going to end up with propping her up over Dick.

Also, I appreciate seeing Dick's friends and families, but considering the circumstances...just a tad excessive, no? Like, Dick usually gets out of stuff like this on a daily basis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm not feeling the sister thing. I just feel like this is going to end up with propping her up over Dick.

Also, I appreciate seeing Dick's friends and families, but considering the circumstances...just a tad excessive, no? Like, Dick usually gets out of stuff like this on a daily basis.
    Nah, Babs told him not to go, he has a concussion, no rest, this was not an immediate priority. So when she lost contact and visual since she can see through his mask at all times
    She feared the worst. It nice to know that they would zip here on a dime.

Incredible Member

Loved seeing everyone on their way to help, very unexpected. Honestly, surprised with how much world building and new concepts have been introduced in this run so far considering how character focused it feels.

This. All of this. Though I'd say it's just plain excessive.

At least they worry, I guess. That's nice.

It’s not excessive, they met Ric

Jokes aside it nice to see other characters giving a ****. It’s make up work. Maybe it’s excessive but it makes a point about something that been overtly absent.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-17-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Excessive? Maybe, but thats what families do (Yes, like Fast and Furious). Doesn't matter if this guy fight bad guys since he was twelve, they dropped everything to rush to Bludhaven to help him. I doesn't show they care, it show that they love him.

Donna even stayed there wanting to keep going when everyone went home. That's his real sister right there.

And we spent 2 years of Ric were the writers couldn't bothered to put none of this characters in a single painel of their story to shown they were worried about him.

If it was up to me, it would have even more people cramming this page.
    Last edited by Drako; 07-17-2021 at 06:20 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Redondo's Titans look great. I wish the cameo lasted longer and the team could get a proper book that's not about the show's line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Excessive? Maybe, but thats what families do (Yes, like Fast and Furious). Doesn't matter if this guy fight bad guys since he was twelve, they dropped everything to rush to Bludhaven to help him. I doesn't show they care, it show that they love him.

Donna even stayed there wanting to keep going when everyone went home. That's his real sister right there.

And we spent 2 years of Ric were the writers could bothered to put none of this characters in a single painel of their story to shown they were worried about him.

Well that's one of the reasons why I feel Nightwings solo should be a titans book, but I guess that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Nah, Babs told him not to go, he has a concussion, no rest, this was not an immediate priority. So when she lost contact and visual since she can see through his mask at all times
    She feared the worst. It nice to know that they would zip here on a dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

And we spent 2 years of Ric were the writers couldn't bothered to put none of this characters in a single painel of their story to shown they were worried about him.

I get it, but I feel like this is Dick's solo and it might create plot issues when they don't immediately rush in to save him from something where it's all actually warranted.

I hope this isn't the only time we see him interact with the Titans in his own book though, at least Kori and Donna. But this is Dick's solo so he should take precedent.