Default Marvel Incursion Event

I recently re read Marvels Incursion event which ended up bringing both the ultimate and 616 universe together. The characters in the MU don’t remember the previous universe. Where there any other events like this that caused different iterations of the MU without a full reboot?

No, Secret Wars 2015 was the only Marvel equivalent to DC's Crisis events.

By the way, you're wrong about the memory thing. Miles got headaches when he encountered Ultimate Green Goblin recently, because he awakened buried memories. The Maker (Ultimate Reed Richards) straight up remembers everything. Several of the Ultimate X-Men showed up in X-Men Blue, and also knew 616 wasn't their universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I would have to think Reed and Doom remember since the final conflict was between them and Doom conceded that Reed could do a better job of rebuilding the multiverse. The only thing is Doom thought Reed was dead just like Ben and Johnny did in Marvel Team Up. But definitely Reed does.

Mighty Member

The question of who remembers what has never been consistently answered.

Hickman left "Secret Wars" with the implication that few characters remembered.

Bendis wrote Tony Stark as not remembering, while strongly implying that Doom did. (It was actually a well-done scene.) However, Bendis specifically said that Miles remembered (however many awkward questions that raised). Anything that states or implies that Miles does not fully remember is a back-write (even if it makes more sense).

Spencer's "Captain America" run implied that Steve Rogers and Tony Stark both remembered (and did not care as much as one might think). If only that were the worst part of Spencer's run.....

Edmondson's (excellent) "Red Wolf" assumed that few remembered. (And, had the main character not fully understand what he did remember. Wilson's "Ms. Marvel" assumed that everybody remembered. (But, Wilson is a clown.)

Robinson's (under-appreciated) "Squadron Supreme" assumed that few characters remembered. It differed from Hickman's premise on details, but was the same in principle.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

How about Al Ewing's Ultimates 2 #12? The Maker was there and he remembers everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    The question of who remembers what has never been consistently answered.

Hickman left "Secret Wars" with the implication that few characters remembered.

Bendis wrote Tony Stark as not remembering, while strongly implying that Doom did. (It was actually a well-done scene.) However, Bendis specifically said that Miles remembered (however many awkward questions that raised). Anything that states or implies that Miles does not fully remember is a back-write (even if it makes more sense).

Spencer's "Captain America" run implied that Steve Rogers and Tony Stark both remembered (and did not care as much as one might think). If only that were the worst part of Spencer's run.....

Edmondson's (excellent) "Red Wolf" assumed that few remembered. (And, had the main character not fully understand what he did remember. Wilson's "Ms. Marvel" assumed that everybody remembered. (But, Wilson is a clown.)

Robinson's (under-appreciated) "Squadron Supreme" assumed that few characters remembered. It differed from Hickman's premise on details, but was the same in principle.
    I can’t recall the reference to this, but in the aftermath of Secret Wars, I remember it was stated that after 8 weeks everybody was schetchy as to what they remember and it seemed to be assumed that the event was too traumatic to recall. Something about, what do any of us remember about details from 12 months ago? That is the way I thought it was explained away. Does anybody remember that explanation? It’s all very scetchy now.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Wilson's "Ms. Marvel" assumed that everybody remembered. (But, Wilson is a clown.)
    Urrrhm.

T'Challa remembers, while acknowledging that Manifold didn't.
    Aaron Davis didn't remember.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I remembered that Secret Wars was brought up in Chip Zdarsky's Marvel-Two-in-One Annual. It appears that Doom does remember except part of those memories were blocked. At the end of Hickman's last issue we just see Doom back at his castle and we see that his face is healed. But in Zdarsky's MTIO, Doom had teamed up with Ben and Johnny and they were searching for Reed. Doom kept telling them that Reed was dead. But then a newly revived Council of Reeds was revealed in this issue. Each of the Reeds had a device that allowed them to split their time between their life at home and also be at the citadel.

I'm still not quite sure if this bearded read in "our" Reed but he shows Victor (who was in his Infamous Iron Man phase) what happened once Doom was defeated but before he was returned to Earth Prime