Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I'm just glad the queen of Sol makes 40 look so good. And has the most publications to back it up. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Storm is the oldest of the 3 xgals it's a fact she's already in her 30s or starting 40 years old, get over it man, she's not an old woman either.🤣
    Get your facts straight(still didn't read 102 I see...). Storm is a year or two older than Jean according to Claremont(but Jean is actually older from that decade raising Cable in the future). She's barely 30 at most. Sage, Psylocke, and Emma are all older, and they still aren't 40(Xavier is barely into his 40's).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Get your facts straight(still didn't read 102 I see...). Storm is a year or two older than Jean according to Claremont(but Jean is actually older from that decade raising Cable in the future). She's barely 30 at most. Sage, Psylocke, and Emma are all older, and they still aren't 40(Xavier is barely into his 40's).
    That poster was just being messy. But even if she was 40 at least she accomplished more than any other. Queen of Wakanda, Head of the X-men, creating a u.n sanctioned Xmen before it was the thing to do, proposed to by countless kings and now Queen of Sol and Omega Mutant Goddess. I understand why they have to make her older than she is because they probably can't understand how she could when others could never.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

She is the oldest. It's time to get over it, just in case I also think Jean is in her mid to early 30s, but she's still older Storm.
    get over.

Believe that Storm is in her 20s, ????is sooooooo lol.

Even in tas gives you the feeling that storm is a middle-aged woman lol. Same in Evolution and watx, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah originally. Who knows what it is now. A few years ago Brevoort said they were 29, lol.
    It seems logical to me, Wanda and Pietro have always given the feeling of being young.

Not when you consider that Wanda's spiritual children are also in their 20s. And Pietro's daughter is a teenager. Pietro and Crystal were not under age when they married.

Wanda and Pietro originally were in their early 20s when they joined the Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda's children are adults thanks to HOM's reality alteration. Is not that he actually spent that time in the comics.

With the Luna and her current age. well it might be how the Storm and Wanda and Pietro are either ending their 30s or beginning their 40s.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-21-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Wanda's children are adults thanks to HOM's reality alteration. Is not that he actually spent that time in the comics.

With the Luna and her current age. well it might be how the Storm and Wanda and Pietro are either ending their 30s or beginning their 40s.
    I'd be more comfortable with them being in their 30s and 40s. Yeah, I know how Wanda's spiritual children came about. But how do you even be a mother figure to someone if you are the same age? It's still weird, lol. And there's nothing wrong with some characters being older. Wanda and Pietro were originally born in the 50s. It's ok for them to be older after some time. Given that they've lived pretty full lives. Having gone on a lot of adventures, saved the world dozens of times, married, divorced, been in other relationships. Marvel just needs to stop being so weird about age.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd be more comfortable with them being in their 30s and 40s. Yeah, I know how Wanda's spiritual children came about. But how do you even be a mother figure to someone if you are the same age? It's still weird, lol. And there's nothing wrong with some characters being older. Wanda and Pietro were originally born in the 50s. It's ok for them to be older after some time. Given that they've lived pretty full lives. Having gone on a lot of adventures, saved the world dozens of times, married, divorced, been in other relationships. Marvel just needs to stop being so weird about age.
    It's seriously off, especially since a lot of their actors are in the live action stuff are in their 30s, 40s and 50s. Like let it go. I wish all of the main heroes were all in their 40s and up. It wouldn't solve the timeline issues completely, but everything would line up better.