View Poll Results: Best character comeback?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dick Grayson (Robin) - Nightwing

12 27.27%
  • Jason Todd (Robin) - Red Hood

13 29.55%
  • Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) - Oracle

17 38.64%
  • Bette Kane (Bat-Girl) - Hawkfire

0 0%
  • Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) - Orphan

1 2.27%
  • Other - post in comments

1 2.27%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Best Character Comeback (Bat-Family)

Some Bat-Family characters, for various reasons, have been removed from their mantle.

And while they sometimes return to their original mantle, sometimes they get a new one that sticks, or they get two. Rather than purely focus on all the negative reasons writers attempted to erase/replace the characters in the first place - who do you feel has had the best comeback?

Note: I'm not including Steph and Tim in the poll because they've both since returned to their original mantles (Spoiler and Robin). Babs, I have included because she's currently both Batgirl and Oracle at the same time. I also realise that Dick was given a new mantle to move the character forward rather than to be replaced, but I figure it still counts as a semi-comeback even though he didn't exactly go away. I'm also not including previous new mantles that are no longer in use, so last time Bette Kane was in costume she went by Hawkfire and not Flamebird, and Cassandra Cain doesn't go by Black Bat at this time.
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 07-17-2021 at 10:16 PM.