Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The inconsistency I see about Kang is that he doesn’t have any imagination. He always makes the same mistake in that his ego dictates he is a failure in whatever time travel scheme he starts. What? He has made like 1000 attempts to beat the Avengers and he still can’t do it. He tried hundreds of iterations to beat Ultron in Heroic Avenge Avengers #1-5, and busted space-time instead. The guy is a turkey. Maybe Marvel could do an Event where Kang wins this time. That would be a change. Heck if Knull could land on Marvels doorstep, why couldn’t a deadbeat like Kang? Why doesn’t Kang just look at the history of all those successful lunatics, like Knull, Hydra Cap, the Beyonders, or Ultron, and figure out how they did it?

I see the world waking up one morning and it’s quite normal that Kang is now President of the world, and everyone’s happy about it. This is how it should start. So Jason Aaron now has to go away and figure out how to do this.
    Kang isn't Doctor Doom. Kang doesn't want to mind control the world to worship as him as a leader like Doctor Doom has done. Kang wants to conqueror the world which is why he has the nickname. He is a warlord despot that lives for the idea of battle and conquest. His greatest weakness like Doom is his giant ego.

Kang has repeatedly demanded the Avenger surrender to him because his ego is fueled by seeing his foes submit to him after besting them. He doesn't want to just kill the heroes. Kang wants to outsmart or beat them in combat, then gloat about it and then kill them. It's why he doesn't just go back in time and kill them when they are powerless or kids.

I'm waiting for someone to create a "cross-time bullet" that kills multiple Kangs. He needs to learn a more enduring lesson about screwing with time & space.