I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we all write down our predictions for the end of Spencer's Run. I posted this in another thread, but here is my prediction. Let's see who can come the closest!

My Prediction:

OMD is not undone. In fact, I think it's more likely than not that Peter and MJ will continue to not remember OMD, except on a subconscious level. However, I do think Strange will prevent Mephisto from continuing to obstruct their romance. Spencer seems to be hinting pretty strongly that Mephisto is actively preventing them from getting engaged again, because he enjoys their suffering at being apart. In fact, Mephisto likely released Harry from hell for the sole (pun intended) purpose of preventing them from getting back to together.

I think it's revealed that the current, BND Harry is a clone that Norman made because he missed his son (ugh) which explains why Norman is so willing to accept that Kindred is the real Harry (which he is). I think Peter will be so badly beaten and broken by the Sinister War and Kindred, that he and MJ will leave NYC and take some time to find themselves again as a couple and focus on MJ's revived movie career. They may or may not be engaged (I'm betting they are), but I don't foresee Marvel letting them get married in the long run. Ben will return to help Peter in the final battle, and then offer to fill-in as Spider-Man so that he and MJ can have a much needed break.