Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

From TechTV,

Viper's Creed

Space: Above and Beyond.
    About a group of US Marines who battles extraterrestrial called Chigs. (I guess in a way sort of like Starship Troopers)

Retired

I know I'm not the only one who remembers THE INVADERS (1967). A Quinn Martin production--his shows always had a distinctive format. This was so popular, it's odd it only went one season.

There have been a few shows about immortals. THE IMMORTAL (1970) starred Christopher George as a man whose unique blood type made him immortal. Others were out to get him for his blood. In this way it was similar to THE FUGITIVE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and THE INCREDIBLE HULK--man on the run shows.

Another immortal series that had a short time on Earth--on my long list of If I Love It, It Must Get Cancelled shows--was FOREVER (2015) starring the fantastic Mr. Ioan Gruffudd as a man who never dies, but keeps coming back to life (naked, which puts him in sticky situations when he's reborn).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

Another immortal series that had a short time on Earth--on my long list of If I Love It, It Must Get Cancelled shows--was FOREVER (2015) starring the fantastic Mr. Ioan Gruffudd as a man who never dies, but keeps coming back to life (naked, which puts him in sticky situations when he's reborn).
    Oh yes, indeed I had forgot that one. Did he keep coming back to life in the same location that he originally died?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Ink View Post
    Oh yes, indeed I had forgot that one. Did he keep coming back to life in the same location that he originally died?
    Not in the same location but, the first time he was killed, he was on board a ship and dumped in the ocean--so, each time he returns, it's in the nearest body of water relative to where he was last killed.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Space: Above and Beyond.
    About a group of US Marines who battles extraterrestrial called Chigs. (I guess in a way sort of like Starship Troopers)
    When will they add this to streaming

Friday the 13th: The Series

Frank's Place.

The Playboy Club.
    Only lasted a few episodes. It was a murder mystery/crime drama but it failed because women assumed it was just exploitation and so didn't watch it, and men were hoping it was just a jiggle show and were turned off when it wasn't.

Incredible Member

nightmare cafe , a short lived anthonlogy series with robert england as the mysterious owner.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

From Fox Kids,

The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police
    (1997)

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-01-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Death Valley on MTV. The normal world has suddenly had an influx of vampires, werewolves, and zombies and it's recovered pretty well. The show is a COPS style show following the paranormal task force, and this is not just a pretense for the show. The cameramen are relevant to the plots even.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Death Valley on MTV. The normal world has suddenly had an influx of vampires, werewolves, and zombies and it's recovered pretty well. The show is a COPS style show following the paranormal task force, and this is not just a pretense for the show. The cameramen are relevant to the plots even.
    Such a good show. Damn shame it got canned

Retired

LANCELOT LINK, SECRET CHIMP (1970). A Saturday morning live action show, starring chimpanzees with a heavy GET SMART! influence. Lancelot Link and his fellow agents worked for A.P.E. While the villains worked for C.H.U.M.P. Voice actors did the dialogue--I imagine the chimps were given peanut butter or something to make their mouths open and close, but the voice actors would ad lib lines on set to fit the mouth movements. Link sounded like Humphrey Bogart, but was actually voiced by Dayton Allen, who also voiced several other chimps. Joan Gerber did most of the female chimp voices. Bernie Kopell (Siegfried from GET SMART!) voiced the villain Baron von Butcher, as well as a few others like Creto (a spoof of Kato) and Wang Fu. Malachi Throne narrated the episodes. And there was a segment each week where Ed Simian (a parody of Ed Sullivan) would introduce the Evolution Revolution rock band, with the chimps performing a song. All their songs were released on an album LANCELOT LINK & THE EVOLUTION REVOLUTION.

From Syndication,

Batfink
    (1966)