Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Would rather see Peter and MJ as a couple (AUs are the only place they can do that sort of thing now). That said, if MJ had passed away, I guess the idea of him and Sue getting together years later isn't offensive or anything (although it does seem a bit random). We'll see what the specifics and how Taylor pulls it off soon enough.
    They better remain together in the 616 now.
    Not really though, they go well together.They had the tiniest bit of of stuff in FF like Sue giving him "bedroom eyes".I just personally find the idea cool.Specially if all the other FF including kids is dead.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    In Marvel's October Previews Peter's daughter has a different costume inspired by Ben's original Scarlet Spider suit.

Attachment 111920
    Actually, this is the same Spider-Man's suit used by Ben Reilly that MC2's Mayday used for most of her adventures as Spider-Girl. I guess Peter's kids have the same ideas across the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Actually, this is the same Spider-Man's suit used by Ben Reilly that MC2's Mayday used for most of her adventures as Spider-Girl. I guess Peter's kids have the same ideas across the multiverse.
    gotta rep uncle ben in some way
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Considering the size of the danger, it's no wonder their Spider-Sense appear to be an unbearable pain.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I Peter is this universe retired.
    He's got a kid and isn't in his suit while the other 2 are.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I Peter is this universe retired.
    He's got a kid and isn't in his suit while the other 2 are.
    What? Do you think all the spiders are going to be suited up at the same time always? I doubt Peter is retired here, especially if his own child is starting to unleash her own powers.

Extraordinary Member

What? Do you think all the spiders are going to be suited up at the same time always? I doubt Peter is retired here, especially if his own child is starting to unleash her own powers.
    How is him being retired affecting her child's powers.He still has powers and that's genetic, it's not like he looses them if he stops being a superhero.
    I think being a father is why he is retired, it would add another layer to this AU as well.RYV had them both be heroes which is highly unlikely here, I think after the kid he would settle down tbh.

Astonishing Member

How is him being retired affecting her child's powers.He still has powers and that's genetic, it's not like he looses them if he stops being a superhero.
    I think being a father is why he is retired, it would add another layer to this AU as well.RYV had them both be heroes which is highly unlikely here, I think after the kid he would settle down tbh.
    You misunderstood me. I meant that Peter would have to stay in the hero business if he's going to teach his child how to use her own powers. I mean, who else could help her when she sense a headache in her head warning her of incomming danger?

Surely, Peter would let the other spiders to take over for him as a father; but that won't stop his villains from returning again and attack his family. Come on, don't you remember what happened in the first issue of "Renew Your Vows"? Venom came with every intention of killing MJ and Annie! If Norman Osborn is still the Green Goblin in this dimension, which I bet he is, Peter will need to be ready.

Extraordinary Member

You misunderstood me. I meant that Peter would have to stay in the hero business if he's going to teach his child how to use her own powers. I mean, who else could help her when she sense a headache in her head warning her of incomming danger?

Surely, Peter would let the other spiders to take over for him as a father; but that won't stop his villains from returning again and attack his family. Come on, don't you remember what happened in the first issue of "Renew Your Vows"? Venom came with every intention of killing MJ and Annie! If Norman Osborn is still the Green Goblin in this dimension, which I bet he is, Peter will need to be ready.
    I mean do we know if he is, if there are enough heroes which seems like it and it's his kid.
    And he can train her from past experience with ease, he doesn't need to be a hero currently to teach about her powers which he still has.

Maybe they are dead, and we have seen retired Peter before.I can see him retiring even if they are just locked up or MIA.

Guess we'll have to wait and find.

Astonishing Member

I mean do we know if he is, if there are enough heroes which seems like it and it's his kid.
    And he can train her from past experience with ease, he doesn't need to be a hero currently to teach about her powers which he still has.

Maybe they are dead, and we have seen retired Peter before.I can see him retiring even if they are just locked up or MIA.

Guess we'll have to wait and find.
    Come on! When have Peter had such luck in any dimension? In all realities, Peter's enemies always come back, one way or another.

Extraordinary Member

Come on! When have Peter had such luck in any dimension? In all realities, Peter's enemies always come back, one way or another.
    The coming back thing is for 616 because they can't let good villains go because of their inability to make good new villains.This should change for an AU.Almost all his villains have had a death they should not have come back from Kraven's last hunt, Superior for Ock, etc.

Astonishing Member

The coming back thing is for 616 because they can't let good villains go because of their inability to make good new villains.This should change for an AU.Almost all his villains have had a death they should not have come back from Kraven's last hunt, Superior for Ock, etc.
    Check the alternative dimensions again, pal.

+ MC2: Norman uploaded his brainwaves and tried to resurrect using Peter's own body. Venom and Carnage returned in the most horrific ways.
    + Renew Your Vows: Norman's legacy perdured, and even if he never reappeared in person, he's still stalking on Peter and his family. Venom's "death" wasn't the last of it, and I doubt the symbiote was destroyed after MJ was freed from it.

Sure, in alternative realities, "dead" can mean "dead"; but if they see potential in those stories, they can bring them back.

Extraordinary Member

Check the alternative dimensions again, pal.

+ MC2: Norman uploaded his brainwaves and tried to resurrect using Peter's own body. Venom and Carnage returned in the most horrific ways.
    + Renew Your Vows: Norman's legacy perdured, and even if he never reappeared in person, he's still stalking on Peter and his family. Venom's "death" wasn't the last of it, and I doubt the symbiote was destroyed after MJ was freed from it.

Sure, in alternative realities, "dead" can mean "dead"; but if they see potential in those stories, they can bring them back.
    What potential, the world's gonna get rolled over.That's the premise of the comic.

Astonishing Member

The coming back thing is for 616 because they can't let good villains go because of their inability to make good new villains.This should change for an AU.Almosto all his villains have had a death they should not have come back from Kraven's last hunt, Superior for Ock, etc.
    That is not necessarily so ( especially with more and more writers doing creator owned comics). Think Kingpin. He is a Top 10-15 Peter villain but when shifted to Daredevil, he became the number one Matt enemy. Other heroes need someone to fight not just Peter. Carnage is another Peter enemy but Marvel wide character and the same for Norman ( although temporarily). Obviously Victor von Doom and Mephisto ( although NOT primarily Peter enemies) are also Marvel wide bad guys. We can agree that Otto and to a lesser extent Electro, Beck and Lizard are Peter enemies and are going no where. But an enemy like Shocker, Kingsley or Mr. Negative ( not to mention a D-Lister like Paper Doll) can easily be shifted to Felicia, Miles or a non-Spider-Man related book.