Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    It would be interesting to see Peter and Sue in a relationship, I don't recall them being together in Any of alternate realities.
    That's honestly just random lol.

But then again, I do hear that Pietro ended up with Gwen in Age of Apocalypse, and Zdarsky's Marvel Two in One had an universe where Emma ended up with... Silver Surfer, so random ships are fair game in random universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How many different names can Peter's AU daughter have?
    Mayday, Annie May, Claire, so, 3 so far? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Honestly, I think every daughter Peter has is going to have "May" as or in her name regardless of continuity, because Aunt May was, for all intents and purposes, his mother and had such a strong influence on him and his life. That's just how it goes.
    Claire from Life Story didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Like most ideas that aren't mainstream it depends on execution.

From there first encounters(saying he's too cute, handsome, etc.) to their "date" to her giving him bedroom eyes in the FF, etc. there is some subtext but Spidey has some with most women tbh so idk.
    He kissed Jean once in a random team-up with X-Men and she smiled at it (I'm pretty sure it was outta nowhere so guess JJ could accuse him of sexual assault if he learned of that lol), but didn't go anywhere past that, and he did go on a date with Carol, so Spidey has those, random moments with other women lol.

Anyways, I irked in that Wanda moment where her powers were talked like it's reality warping, she generally doesn't have that lol.

Unmaker being a super powerful evil being who had to be stopped by Living Tribunal reminded me of Aku from Samurai Jack, specifically his origins where something similar happens lol.

Oh well, not much to say about those two issues, potentially interesting, at least it's not a post apocalyptic world where everything is annoyingly gritty for once.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

He kissed Jean once in a random team-up with X-Men and she smiled at it (I'm pretty sure it was outta nowhere so guess JJ could accuse him of sexual assault if he learned of that lol), but didn't go anywhere past that, and he did go on a date with Carol, so Spidey has those, random moments with other women lol.
    It's a bit more than that.Carol was a legit thing for a second and Venom taking control of Carol said it felt her feelings for him and she didn't deny it.He also appeared in her solo as a friends/confidant.Jean was just a kiss.

Sue said those things multiple times and was giving him bedroom eyes in a recent comic, she agreed to go to a date w/ him and also have kissed(to snap the rest out of mind control...... because comics) IIRC.And they were a couple in an alt. universe and comments under an insta post of them said if Reed and MJ ever die, etc. they should hook up(w/ like 60+ likes on them) so I'm not the only one who can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It's a bit more than that.Carol was a legit thing for a second and Venom taking control of Carol said it felt her feelings for him and she didn't deny it.He also appeared in her solo as a friends/confidant.Jean was just a kiss.
    Yeah I think that date happened because of the Venom moment.

Sue said those things multiple times and was giving him bedroom eyes in a recent comic,
    Kid Zemo gave bedroom eyes to Kid Cap during Secret Empire, just saying .

she agreed to go to a date w/ him
    That was Untold Tales of Spider-Man Annual#'96.

Funnily enough it references the time he made a heart shaped web to her back in ASM#8:

https://i.imgur.com/6teKAYw.png

https://i.imgur.com/JSnEFDG.png

https://i.imgur.com/bDknZe3.png

I hate this story in ASM#8 by the way, Spidey decided to crash a party, started a fight with Johnny for the flimsiest reasons, then just started to fight F4 and was an overall complete *******, dunno what the hell Kirby was thinking with this (Yes, Kirby, he wrote this backup story).

Sue flirting with him in it was also sudden and, really awkward lol.

Anyways, that date in Untold Tales, she was clearly frustrated because Reed wasn't giving her attention, went for it to get attention from someone else, and during it she just complained about Reed and Namor:

https://i.imgur.com/ZOXNmuW.png

So yeah lol.

and also have kissed(to snap the rest out of mind control...... because comics) IIRC.
    That was in Spider-Man/Fantastic Four#3, he also had to kiss Sharon to snap Ben out of his mind control:

https://i.imgur.com/Q66fje1.png

https://i.imgur.com/rOsnM21.png

Too bad he only kissed the women, but then again, Spidey kissing Johnny would be too obvious .

And they were a couple in an alt. universe
    Yeah I get the feeling I saw a picture of an alternate universe that shows that, but it may have been fan art lol.

and comments under an insta post of them said if Reed and MJ ever die, etc. they should hook up(w/ like 60+ likes on them) so I'm not the only one who can see it.
    Come on man, shippers see anything, even with characters who never interacted with each other, or hate each other lol.

I vaguely recall that people were shipping Kamala with Miles before they even talked with each other.

Yeah I think that date happened because of the Venom moment.

Kid Zemo gave bedroom eyes to Kid Cap during Secret Empire, just saying .

That was Untold Tales of Spider-Man Annual#'96.

Funnily enough it references the time he made a heart shaped web to her back in ASM#8:

https://i.imgur.com/6teKAYw.png

https://i.imgur.com/JSnEFDG.png

I hate this story in ASM#8 by the way, Spidey decided to crash a party, started a fight with Johnny for the flimsiest reasons, then just started to fight F4 and was an overall complete *******, dunno what the hell Kirby was thinking with this (Yes, Kirby, he wrote this backup story).

Sue flirting with him in it was also sudden and, really awkward lol.

Anyways, that date in Untold Tales, she was clearly frustrated because Reed wasn't giving her attention, went for it to get attention from someone else, and during it she just complained about Reed and Namor:

https://i.imgur.com/ZOXNmuW.png

So yeah lol.

That was in Spider-Man/Fantastic Four#3, he also had to kiss Sharon to snap Ben out of his mind control:

https://i.imgur.com/Q66fje1.png

https://i.imgur.com/rOsnM21.png

Too bad he only kissed the women, but then again, Spidey kissing Johnny would be too obvious .

Yeah I get the feeling I saw a picture of an alternate universe that shows that, but it may have been fan art lol.

Come on man, shippers see anything, even with characters who never interacted with each other, or hate each other lol.

I vaguely recall that people were shipping Kamala with Miles before they even talked with each other.
    I still laught about the fact that Carol was the most "love interest" post BND in a history that wans't even a Spider-Man comic, granted the two being supers probably helped, but man it really shows how the new characthers sucked.

Also the only "tease" that i remember beetween Peter and Sue was a panel when they were on date and he was being an ass lol. Wich i think is the one you posted.

That story in ASM is one of the few times when Peter is really the biggest ******* in the room.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I still laught about the fact that Carol was the most "love interest" post BND in a history that wans't even a Spider-Man comic, granted the two being supers probably helped, but man it really shows how the new characthers sucked.
    When one of the BND love interests is Michelle, there isn't much of a competition really lol.

Also the only "tease" that i remember beetween Peter and Sue was a panel when they were on date and he was being an ass lol. Wich i think is the one you posted.
    Well, it wasn't in this one, he was nice on the date (And I'd be surprised if there was more than one date lol), and while he is annoyed that Sue used up the date to complain about her problems, he didn't say it out loud.

That page I sent it half the date, the other half is another page where Sue asks when they're going and Spidey realizes he didn't have a plan then randomly decides on a pizza place, so yeah.

If anything you can say Sue is the biggest ******* on the date lol.

That story in ASM is one of the few times when Peter is really the biggest ******* in the room.
    Yeah, and unlike other times he's an *******, there was no provocation, he crashed a party, fought Johnny, then fought the rest of the F4, it'd be less bad if this was a random story from another comic that has him being an ass for no reason, but it's happening in ASM, he looked like a colossal ass in his own damn comic lol.

When one of the BND love interests is Michelle, there isn't much of a competition really lol.

Well, it wasn't in this one, he was nice on the date (And I'd be surprised if there was more than one date lol), and while he is annoyed that Sue used up the date to complain about her problems, he didn't say it out loud.

That page I sent it half the date, the other half is another page where Sue asks when they're going and Spidey realizes he didn't have a plan then randomly decides on a pizza place, so yeah.

If anything you can say Sue is the biggest ******* on the date lol.

Yeah, and unlike other times he's an *******, there was no provocation, he crashed a party, fought Johnny, then fought the rest of the F4, it'd be less bad if this was a random story from another comic that has him being an ass for no reason, but it's happening in ASM, he looked like a colossal ass in his own damn comic lol.
    Yeah, is hard to look back against Michelle, i like to think that they didn't sleep together, they just go naked in the same bed and the two assumed incorrectly lol. Althought man, i did not wanted for the whole Chamelon thing to happen to her ugh..

Wait, that version Peter is still a teenager or he is already in college, because yeah with that and the circumstances that you describe i can see that date being awarkd. Lol, poor Peter having to deal with the drama of another couple, i've been there and is not fun.

Maybe Johnny started a prank war and it got out hand with Peter? lol

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, is hard to look back against Michelle, i like to think that they didn't sleep together, they just go naked in the same bed and the two assumed incorrectly lol. Althought man, i did not wanted for the whole Chamelon thing to happen to her ugh..
    BND is peak writing man .

Wait, that version Peter is still a teenager or he is already in college, because yeah with that and the circumstances that you describe i can see that date being awarkd. Lol, poor Peter having to deal with the drama of another couple, i've been there and is not fun.
    It's at some point after ASM#8, Sue says they met Spidey recently:

But since a page from it has Liz being nice to Peter, it's possibly after ASM#12:

https://i.imgur.com/m1obhoE.png

Either way, he's still in high school lol.

And yeah, the date was just awkward, Spidey only asked her on a date to piss off Johnny because Johnny stopped some villains Spidey was after to annoy Spidey (Crime blocking I guess ), and Sue accepted it because of her personal drama, then Johnny called Namor and said Sue got kidnapped by Spider-Man and that basically ended the date lol.

Maybe Johnny started a prank war and it got out hand with Peter? lol
    If there was an excuse like that it'd be less bad, but Spidey's thoughts doesn't indicate anything besides Spidey being a jealous *******.

BND is peak writing man .

It's at some point after ASM#8, Sue says they met Spidey recently:

But since a page from it has Liz being nice to Peter, it's possibly after ASM#12:

https://i.imgur.com/m1obhoE.png

Either way, he's still in high school lol.

And yeah, the date was just awkward, Spidey only asked her on a date to piss off Johnny because Johnny stopped some villains Spidey was after to annoy Spidey (Crime blocking I guess ), and Sue accepted it because of her personal drama, then Johnny called Namor and said Sue got kidnapped by Spider-Man and that basically ended the date lol.

If there was an excuse like that it'd be less bad, but Spidey's thoughts doesn't indicate anything besides Spidey being a jealous *******.
    Reminds me to the comic pop video called "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", when they read centenial issues of ASM and they all agreed that 600 was the ugly without batting an eye lol.

Lol, at least it didn't end like with Ultimate Black Cat. Also, Johnny has Namor on speed dial or something or he just visited him and said "The Spider-Man has my sister, you have to save her your majesty", i doubt that Namor needed much convincing thougth.

Hey, i'm just trying to headcannon, sometimes i cannot help but try to ratozianalized what happen in page, unless is Millar, i usually just throw my hands with him, because you had Wolverine complaining being jealous about Daredevil's luck with women, it just gets weird lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Reminds me to the comic pop video called "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", when they read centenial issues of ASM and they all agreed that 600 was the ugly without batting an eye lol.
    What, they didn't even consider #700?

Though I guess the twist that it's Otto is cool...

#100 was pretty whatever too, but that was before comics were celebrated like this.

Lol, at least it didn't end like with Ultimate Black Cat.
    Ultimate Felicia puking on his dick is kinda as low as it gets lol.

Also, Johnny has Namor on speed dial or something or he just visited him and said "The Spider-Man has my sister, you have to save her your majesty", i doubt that Namor needed much convincing thougth.
    It's the second one, yeah, Johnny even points out how easy it was:

https://i.imgur.com/kv7refN.png

https://i.imgur.com/hGbYXUl.png

Hey, i'm just trying to headcannon, sometimes i cannot help but try to ratozianalized what happen in page,
    Yeah I do that sometimes, even when I shouldn't lol.

unless is Millar, i usually just throw my hands with him, because you had Wolverine complaining being jealous about Daredevil's luck with women, it just gets weird lol.
    There was one time Spidey complained about how lucky Daredevil is too:

(Daredevil#103)

But that was before Frank Miller came along, so Matt actually had good luck back then lol.

And Wolverine complaining about Daredevil luck with women, man, those same women usually end up dead, unless Millar's Wolverine thinks that's a good thing, and with how cannibalism shows up with, weird consistency in Millar's stuff, maybe that's what he meant .
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 10-08-2021 at 06:07 PM.

What, they didn't even consider #700?

Though I guess the twist that it's Otto is cool...

#100 was pretty whatever too, but that was before comics were celebrated like this.

Ultimate Felicia puking on his dick is kinda as low as it gets lol.

It's the second one, yeah, Johnny even points out how easy it was:

https://i.imgur.com/kv7refN.png

https://i.imgur.com/hGbYXUl.png

Yeah I do that sometimes, even when I shouldn't lol.

There was one time Spidey complained about how lucky Daredevil is too:

(Daredevil#103)

But that was before Frank Miller came along, so Matt actually had good luck back then lol.

And Wolverine complaining about Daredevil luck with women, man, those same women usually end up dead, unless Millar's Wolverine thinks that's a good thing, and with how cannibalism shows up with, weird consistency in Millar's stuff, maybe that's what he meant .
    It was 400, 500 and 600. Yeah 100 is pretty meh, but by that point i think that the quality of the run dropped significantly.

Yup, like i imagined, when it comes to Sue you don't have to put much effort to convince him.

Yeah, the worst from Matt back then was his first costume, but he fixed that pretty quickly lol.

Logan was especifically talking about sex during that monologue and that Matr apparently sleeps around more than him, wich i'm pretty sure that is not true, i read all Wolverine solo and well, lets just say that he isn't lonely. To be fair, maybe the Hand brainwashing was affecting him, later in the story there are some gross implications about how Logan sees Rachel Summer (Jean's daugther) but he is clearly horrified by the idea, so who knows, is just such a random to add.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

It was 400, 500 and 600. Yeah 100 is pretty meh, but by that point i think that the quality of the run dropped significantly.
    Funny that by the way modern comics are made, ASM#100 would be where either George or Gwen dies lol.

Yeah, the worst from Matt back then was his first costume, but he fixed that pretty quickly lol.
    Guy's blind, it's surprising his first costume wasn't worse .

Logan was especifically talking about sex during that monologue and that Matr apparently sleeps around more than him, wich i'm pretty sure that is not true, i read all Wolverine solo and well, lets just say that he isn't lonely. To be fair, maybe the Hand brainwashing was affecting him, later in the story there are some gross implications about how Logan sees Rachel Summer (Jean's daugther) but he is clearly horrified by the idea, so who knows, is just such a random to add.
    Sheesh, sounds like Millar forgot the differences between Wolverine and Ultimate Wolverine, assuming Ultimate Wolverine was a thing at the time lol.

Funny that by the way modern comics are made, ASM#100 would be where either George or Gwen dies lol.

Guy's blind, it's surprising his first costume wasn't worse .

Sheesh, sounds like Millar forgot the differences between Wolverine and Ultimate Wolverine, assuming Ultimate Wolverine was a thing at the time lol.
    Yeah, instead was about Peter pulling a Hank McCoy, he is lucky to not have ended like some sort of Werespider or a furry.

I wonder how Matt felt once he realized that the costume was ugly. Althought i'm sure that he his super senses make him able to see color somehow.

The story is "Enemy of the State" (is fun, but Millar is still Millar), so yeah it was a thing by that point. Millar and Bendis had a tendency to write Logan as Ultimate Wolverine, especially Bendis. Hell Daniel Way retconned his reason to join the X-Men for something similar to the Ultimate Universe (killing Xavier), but sleeping with Jean wasn't part of his plan.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, instead was about Peter pulling a Hank McCoy, he is lucky to not have ended like some sort of Werespider or a furry.
    Hank lacked a random lizard and random vampire to make a cure I guess.

I wonder how Matt felt once he realized that the costume was ugly. Althought i'm sure that he his super senses make him able to see color somehow.
    I think he said he can sense colors via tact a few times, so maybe he legit thought that looked good .

The story is "Enemy of the State" (is fun, but Millar is still Millar), so yeah it was a thing by that point. Millar and Bendis had a tendency to write Logan as Ultimate Wolverine, especially Bendis.
    Classic Bendis...

Hell Daniel Way retconned his reason to join the X-Men for something similar to the Ultimate Universe (killing Xavier), but sleeping with Jean wasn't part of his plan.
    That sucks, but at least they didn't go full Ultimate lol.

Astonishing Member

This arc is getting interesting, although I would like to see more about Peter's family in this reality.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This arc is getting interesting, although I would like to see more about Peter's family in this reality.
    Same here, though I do like what I've seen so far, both of Peter's family and the overall setting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.