Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-dark-ages...america-smell/

issue 3 preview

some more Peter parenting skills with Luke and I guess Johnny Storm not only a Uncle with Franklin Valeria but Peter MJ daughter too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-dark-ages...america-smell/

issue 3 preview

some more Peter parenting skills with Luke and I guess Johnny Storm not only a Uncle with Franklin Valeria but Peter MJ daughter too.
    Cute . . . aside from the part where the Wolverines find out Mystique impersonated Captain America and lured Tony Stark into a trap . . . Looking forward to this issue, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Seeing Peter with the reed richards hair style is still throwing me off. Well guess they are off for the Tony Stark rescue mission
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Seeing Peter with the reed richards hair style is still throwing me off. Well guess they are off for the Tony Stark rescue mission
    It's somewhat fitting, given that Peter did admire and look up to Reed Richards as a scientist in the comics proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's somewhat fitting, given that Peter did admire and look up to Reed Richards as a scientist in the comics proper.
    Makes me wonder when exactly that started, 'cause while Spidey met F4 early on, he didn't really care about Reed in particular, and if ASM#8's extra story is any hint, even willing to pick a fight with him (Though Peter acts ridiculously out of character there, which is likely Kirby's fault since he's the artist there, and Marvel method means he dictated the overall plot).

I think even in the 80's he didn't really think much of Reed, I get the feeling that Spidey admiring Reed started on the 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Makes me wonder when exactly that started, 'cause while Spidey met F4 early on, he didn't really care about Reed in particular, and if ASM#8's extra story is any hint, even willing to pick a fight with him (Though Peter acts ridiculously out of character there, which is likely Kirby's fault since he's the artist there, and Marvel method means he dictated the overall plot).

I think even in the 80's he didn't really think much of Reed, I get the feeling that Spidey admiring Reed started on the 2000's.
    I'm gonna guest that it was at some point after Spider-Man/Human Torch, because Peter apparently became closer to then after that if my memory doesn't fail.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm gonna guest that it was at some point after Spider-Man/Human Torch, because Peter apparently became closer to then after that if my memory doesn't fail.
    Possibly, have yet to find out when the hell Spidey revealed his secret identity to F4, 'cause I remember reading a post Clone Saga issue from the 90's, and he still hadn't revealed it to them, which surprised me lol.

Whenever the hell it happened, Marvel decided to say it was always there, 'cause Spider-Man/Fantastic Four has 80's era Spidey talking to Reed like he's a fan:

(Spider-Man/Fantastic Four#2)

It's cute, but again, no real indication of this back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Possibly, have yet to find out when the hell Spidey revealed his secret identity to F4, 'cause I remember reading a post Clone Saga issue from the 90's, and he still hadn't revealed it to them, which surprised me lol.

Whenever the hell it happened, Marvel decided to say it was always there, 'cause Spider-Man/Fantastic Four has 80's era Spidey talking to Reed like he's a fan:

(Spider-Man/Fantastic Four#2)

It's cute, but again, no real indication of this back then.
    Yeah, I can see your point there. Maybe I should go back and read the older comics for their interactions back then.

Astonishing Member

This collection is really interesting. I just want to see more around Peter and his family.