Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, no idea who that is
    They really did butcher she-hulk to the point you can't tell the difference between her and Hulk or Amadeus
    I mean she can be jacked, I don’t mind that, it’s just the art style I just cannot tell especially considering these are new apocalypse looks.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean she can be jacked, I don’t mind that, it’s just the art style I just cannot tell especially considering these are new apocalypse looks.
    In general, it's mainly her personality they ruined w/ apperance as well(they did an entire 180 on her character). And the earlier form is much better and makes more sense.
    For this case, this isn't the first time this has happened.I really can't tell so many times.

Also apperance does seem to have something to do w/ personality imo.

She hulk's personality was ruined when she was jacked up(and they made her form the reason for it) same way carol danvers became unlikable to most when she went the short hair route.

I love me some jacked female characters and short hair is cool but I hate that they change personality in a stereotypy way and it ruins characters.

Kelly's Captain marvel is better at this and that's when she gets her long hair back.Idk why but there is something w/ apperance and personality

Extraordinary Member

Was thinking this was supposed to be 616 that this happened in...but that idea got smacked down with Pete's and MJ's kid in the opening.

But I did like seeing Pete, MJ, Luke and Jess getting together...this is something I have been wanting to see in 616 for a while.

Reading this got me kinda... Nostalgic. I don't know why, but I'm getting 2000's vibes from this comic.

Also, Spider-Man uses electric webshooters? Like...what?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Reading this got me kinda... Nostalgic. I don't know why, but I'm getting 2000's vibes from this comic.

I thought they were mechanical...nothing that an EMP would fry....as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Exactly. Compressed web fluid, that shots out web with a button press. I don't recall Spidey ever charging them or running out of battery life.
    It's like the writers needed to nerf him.

yeah during slott run the spider armor was hit with an emp but Peter still has his og suit and web shooters underneath. guess for this story to work his web shooters will be electrical. Or its just retcon
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah during slott run the spider armor was hit with an emp but Peter still has his og suit and web shooters underneath. guess for this story to work his web shooters will be electrical. Or its just retcon
    It is an alternate reality...in that reality their may have been some sort of electrical component or microchip of some kind.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post

It's a plot hole for the story.But also it's a magical EMP which effected the Unmaker so who knows.

BANNED

This issue was nice and cute and off to a good start. Great way to bring it hope that this is the kid of Spider-Man with a cool callback to ASM#33.

Was thinking this was supposed to be 616 that this happened in...but that idea got smacked down with Pete's and MJ's kid in the opening.

But I did like seeing Pete, MJ, Luke and Jess getting together...this is something I have been wanting to see in 616 for a while.
    That was probably just a way to show this isn't the standard Marvel Universe.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

I have to say, it was really cute/cool to see little May using her Spider-Strength to save MJ and some others.

And people still dare to say is a bad idea to restore the Spider-Marriage? The union of Peter and MJ always create such beautiful and cool kids!

if tom taylor really likes an idea it's an instant red flag
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

good second issue as well love the whole building so far.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    good second issue as well love the whole building so far.
    Same here. Liked the moment with Peter and little May.
    The spider is always on the hunt.