Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Cause he did dead dad.
    Taylor seems like the kind of creator who wants to avoid the "women in refrigerators" trope.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Taylor seems like the kind of creator who wants to avoid the "women in refrigerators" trope.
    We just saw Wanda die in the previews.

And I hate how when any female dies it's a trope.It's a f*cking apocalypse event, one which are heroes couldn't stop.Millions if not Billions are dead.She's a normal civilian.

And I'd rather see new stuff than Dceased .Lois survived, I think that just reduces MJ's chances.

And seeing Peter as a single Dad is gonna be *chef's kiss*.I really wanna see a battle weary leader Pete.Sue being second in command.
    Like Uncanny X-men.
    1)Scott-Peter
    2)Emma-Sue
    3)Magik-Laura
    4)Magneto-No idea, maybe the guy in the armour.Although Peter is the one with the most experience so maybe he takes a part of this and we split with someone else.
    5)The cuckoos-Miles, not amateurs but nowhere near the others
    6)The kids- Spidey's kid

Extraordinary Member

Just noticed that the Dark ages article at marvel doesn't list Peter Spidey in the end of the article.What does that mean?

Astonishing Member

Another story that involves Spider-Man with a kid. I truly hope this means Marvel is working on adding an official kid on 616's Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just noticed that the Dark ages article at marvel doesn't list Peter Spidey in the end of the article.What does that mean?
    he dies and gets replaced with his kid somehow
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    he dies and gets replaced with his kid somehow
    Oh god I hope not.
    Also how are they gonna kill him off in issue 1 when we have his look after time skip.
    He's on the cover of issue 2 a well.

He was listed for issue 1 but not for 2, that makes no sense

In Marvel's October Previews Peter's daughter has a different costume inspired by Ben's original Scarlet Spider suit.

Screenshot 2021-07-28 052125.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    In Marvel's October Previews Peter's daughter has a different costume inspired by Ben's original Scarlet Spider suit.

Screenshot 2021-07-28 052125.jpg
    Maybe she switches costumes?

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe she switches costumes?
    That or the artist got it wrong and had to fix it

We just saw Wanda die in the previews.

And I hate how when any female dies it's a trope.It's a f*cking apocalypse event, one which are heroes couldn't stop.Millions if not Billions are dead.She's a normal civilian.

And I'd rather see new stuff than Dceased .Lois survived, I think that just reduces MJ's chances.

And seeing Peter as a single Dad is gonna be *chef's kiss*.I really wanna see a battle weary leader Pete.Sue being second in command.
    Like Uncanny X-men.
    1)Scott-Peter
    2)Emma-Sue
    3)Magik-Laura
    4)Magneto-No idea, maybe the guy in the armour.Although Peter is the one with the most experience so maybe he takes a part of this and we split with someone else.
    5)The cuckoos-Miles, not amateurs but nowhere near the others
    6)The kids- Spidey's kid
    We've seen MJ dead in Apocalypse events and Peter's reaction to it. Did you miss Marvel Zombies: Resurrection? (But that one wasn't written by Taylor.)

Extraordinary Member

We've seen MJ dead in Apocalypse events and Peter's reaction to it. Did you miss Marvel Zombies: Resurrection? (But that one wasn't written by Taylor.)
    Yeah... I enjoyed that series.

As I said different writers same thing is better than same writer same thing.
    And again seeing Peter's look as well...

I just have a gut feeling MJ's not making it

Yeah... I enjoyed that series.

As I said different writers same thing is better than same writer same thing.
    And again seeing Peter's look as well...

I just have a gut feeling MJ's not making it
    The kid looks awfully happy in the promo images if her mom is dead. (Peter does too.)

(We've also seen Dead MJ in apocalyptic stories like Earth X/ Universe X/ Paradise X and Spider-Man: Reign. It's not a new idea.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 07-28-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    It would be interesting to see Peter and Sue in a relationship, I don't recall them being together in Any of alternate realities.
    Would rather see Peter and MJ as a couple (AUs are the only place they can do that sort of thing now). That said, if MJ had passed away, I guess the idea of him and Sue getting together years later isn't offensive or anything (although it does seem a bit random). We'll see what the specifics and how Taylor pulls it off soon enough.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Speaking of Marvel Zombies: Resurrection . . . she did turn back up in that one near the end, albeit as one of the "Respawned" that had been infected by Celestial-powered Brood eggs or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

The kid looks awfully happy in the promo images if her mom is dead. (Peter does too.)

(We've also seen Dead MJ in apocalyptic stories like Earth X/ Universe X/ Paradise X and Spider-Man: Reign. It's not a new idea.)
    Yeah okay.Maybe I don't want to see her dead.
    I still feel she will die though, but I can see the appeal more now