Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 118
  1. #16
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Cause he did dead dad.
    Taylor seems like the kind of creator who wants to avoid the "women in refrigerators" trope.

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Taylor seems like the kind of creator who wants to avoid the "women in refrigerators" trope.
    We just saw Wanda die in the previews.

    And I hate how when any female dies it's a trope.It's a f*cking apocalypse event, one which are heroes couldn't stop.Millions if not Billions are dead.She's a normal civilian.

    And I'd rather see new stuff than Dceased .Lois survived, I think that just reduces MJ's chances.

    And seeing Peter as a single Dad is gonna be *chef's kiss*.I really wanna see a battle weary leader Pete.Sue being second in command.
    Like Uncanny X-men.
    1)Scott-Peter
    2)Emma-Sue
    3)Magik-Laura
    4)Magneto-No idea, maybe the guy in the armour.Although Peter is the one with the most experience so maybe he takes a part of this and we split with someone else.
    5)The cuckoos-Miles, not amateurs but nowhere near the others
    6)The kids- Spidey's kid

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    Just noticed that the Dark ages article at marvel doesn't list Peter Spidey in the end of the article.What does that mean?

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Another story that involves Spider-Man with a kid. I truly hope this means Marvel is working on adding an official kid on 616's Peter.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just noticed that the Dark ages article at marvel doesn't list Peter Spidey in the end of the article.What does that mean?
    he dies and gets replaced with his kid somehow
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    he dies and gets replaced with his kid somehow
    Oh god I hope not.
    Also how are they gonna kill him off in issue 1 when we have his look after time skip.
    He's on the cover of issue 2 a well.

    He was listed for issue 1 but not for 2, that makes no sense

  7. #22
    Spectacular Member Pattern_Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    221

    Default

    In Marvel's October Previews Peter's daughter has a different costume inspired by Ben's original Scarlet Spider suit.

    Screenshot 2021-07-28 052125.jpg

  8. #23
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    71,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    In Marvel's October Previews Peter's daughter has a different costume inspired by Ben's original Scarlet Spider suit.

    Screenshot 2021-07-28 052125.jpg
    Maybe she switches costumes?

  9. #24
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe she switches costumes?
    That or the artist got it wrong and had to fix it

  10. #25
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    We just saw Wanda die in the previews.

    And I hate how when any female dies it's a trope.It's a f*cking apocalypse event, one which are heroes couldn't stop.Millions if not Billions are dead.She's a normal civilian.

    And I'd rather see new stuff than Dceased .Lois survived, I think that just reduces MJ's chances.

    And seeing Peter as a single Dad is gonna be *chef's kiss*.I really wanna see a battle weary leader Pete.Sue being second in command.
    Like Uncanny X-men.
    1)Scott-Peter
    2)Emma-Sue
    3)Magik-Laura
    4)Magneto-No idea, maybe the guy in the armour.Although Peter is the one with the most experience so maybe he takes a part of this and we split with someone else.
    5)The cuckoos-Miles, not amateurs but nowhere near the others
    6)The kids- Spidey's kid
    We've seen MJ dead in Apocalypse events and Peter's reaction to it. Did you miss Marvel Zombies: Resurrection? (But that one wasn't written by Taylor.)

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We've seen MJ dead in Apocalypse events and Peter's reaction to it. Did you miss Marvel Zombies: Resurrection? (But that one wasn't written by Taylor.)
    Yeah... I enjoyed that series.

    As I said different writers same thing is better than same writer same thing.
    And again seeing Peter's look as well...

    I just have a gut feeling MJ's not making it

  12. #27
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah... I enjoyed that series.

    As I said different writers same thing is better than same writer same thing.
    And again seeing Peter's look as well...

    I just have a gut feeling MJ's not making it
    The kid looks awfully happy in the promo images if her mom is dead. (Peter does too.)

    (We've also seen Dead MJ in apocalyptic stories like Earth X/ Universe X/ Paradise X and Spider-Man: Reign. It's not a new idea.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 07-28-2021 at 11:35 AM.

  13. #28
    Extraordinary Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    It would be interesting to see Peter and Sue in a relationship, I don't recall them being together in Any of alternate realities.
    Would rather see Peter and MJ as a couple (AUs are the only place they can do that sort of thing now). That said, if MJ had passed away, I guess the idea of him and Sue getting together years later isn't offensive or anything (although it does seem a bit random). We'll see what the specifics and how Taylor pulls it off soon enough.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  14. #29
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We've seen MJ dead in Apocalypse events and Peter's reaction to it. Did you miss Marvel Zombies: Resurrection? (But that one wasn't written by Taylor.)
    Speaking of Marvel Zombies: Resurrection . . . she did turn back up in that one near the end, albeit as one of the "Respawned" that had been infected by Celestial-powered Brood eggs or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The kid looks awfully happy in the promo images if her mom is dead. (Peter does too.)

    (We've also seen Dead MJ in apocalyptic stories like Earth X/ Universe X/ Paradise X and Spider-Man: Reign. It's not a new idea.)
    Yeah okay.Maybe I don't want to see her dead.
    I still feel she will die though, but I can see the appeal more now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •