Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

How many AU Parker kids with similar names do we need ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fr, Annie was cool but I wish we stuck with just one.
    I hate writers going for OC's when characters are available.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fr, Annie was cool but I wish we stuck with just one.
    I hate writers going for OC's when characters are available.
    Couldn’t agree more.

That being said, it was really cool to see Mayday, Annie and MJ together in Spider Geddon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Couldn’t agree more.

That being said, it was really cool to see Mayday, Annie and MJ together in Spider Geddon.
    Silver linings but yeah the best part of of the horrible event called Spider-geddon was the Spider-girls.
    I swear Peter's and MJ's kids are like the best kids ever and Marvel still won't give them comics.Like if not 616, then put them in future stuff like recent Captain marvel or AU's.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 08-17-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Hope MJ doesn't die in the chaos of the lights going our or something.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Hope MJ doesn't die in the chaos of the lights going our or something.
    This is written by Taylor btw, he loves killing beloved characters in spades.
    Just warning you, anyone not in the promo's making it is a very low percentage(ofc some will, but no the ones we want too)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, I think every daughter Peter has is going to have "May" as or in her name regardless of continuity, because Aunt May was, for all intents and purposes, his mother and had such a strong influence on him and his life. That's just how it goes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Honestly, I think every daughter Peter has is going to have "May" as or in her name regardless of continuity, because Aunt May was, for all intents and purposes, his mother and had such a strong influence on him and his life. That's just how it goes.
    Agreed but it should just be alt. versions of the same kid.

Astonishing Member

Just warning you, anyone not in the promo's making it is a very low percentage(ofc some will, but no the ones we want too)
    Tom Taylor also wrote one of the best Mary Jane-centric comic book issues of all time, IMO, in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #11. He obviously understands the character and what makes her so likable and popular with fans.

Killing the wife/mother to motivate the heroes left behind is such a tired, hackneyed cliche, I'm hopeful he avoids it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    Tom Taylor also wrote one of the best Mary Jane-centric comic book issues of all time, IMO, in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #11. He obviously understands the character and what makes her so likable and popular with fans.

Killing the wife/mother to motivate the heroes left behind is such a tired, hackneyed cliche, I'm hopeful he avoids it.
    Yeah, that is true. On both accounts.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Didn't know he had that reputation. Still, he seems to be treating the Spider-Man/Mary Jane relationship with respect and, it being a "bad future" AU, I could live with the idea of Spider-Man being a widower, as kind of an Up sort of thing, if that makes any sense.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

Didn't know he had that reputation. Still, he seems to be treating the Spider-Man/Mary Jane relationship with respect and, it being a "bad future" AU, I could live with the idea of Spider-Man being a widower, as kind of an Up sort of thing, if that makes any sense.
    He does, he even says no one we love is safe and he means it.
    Eh, I think MJ is his 616 one and only, but if he is engaged w/ someone else in like 10-20+ years in apocolyptic future I'll be fine.
    Just hope the kid makes it through the end

He does, he even says no one we love is safe and he means it.
    That's fair, given the subject matter. I did get the impression that this isn't supposed to be a completely hopeless story, but some tragedy would be fitting.

Eh, I think MJ is his 616 one and only, but if he is engaged w/ someone else in like 10-20+ years in apocolyptic future I'll be fine.
    Just hope the kid makes it through the end
    Sure, if he was widowed, it would be perfectly reasonable for Spidey to eventually find someone else (remember the rumors that he and Sue Storm were going to be an item, although I have no idea how that theory got started).
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

That's fair, given the subject matter. I did get the impression that this isn't supposed to be a completely hopeless story, but some tragedy would be fitting.

Sure, if he was widowed, it would be perfectly reasonable for Spidey to eventually find someone else (remember the rumors that he and Sue Storm were going to be an item, although I have no idea how that theory got started).
    Yeah

That was me.Guilty as charged XD, not rumors but speculation.Although Sue has shown she does find him very attractive in 616 multiple times.

Yeah

That was me.Guilty as charged XD, not rumors but speculation.
    Oh, sure. Nothing wrong with the idea in and of itself, even if I'd be a little surprised if it happened (although I could see it working as a story).

Although Sue has shown she does find him very attractive in 616 multiple times.
    Don't think I saw any of those scenes. Course, considering how she still carried a torch for Namor in some form, I do find that plausible.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)