Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Her Imperial Guard should be a bunch of Morlocks. Callisto, Masque, Erg, Scaleface, Annalee... the crew.

I was considering Callisto as her guard but that seemed a lil idiotic.I was also considering whose powers would work great in space.I mean they could be part of the crew on the ship.Masque as plastic surgeon,Annalee as psychiatrist,Callisto as pilot.I also wouldn't have them as any kind of diplomats as they are just getting used to being out of the tunnels & into the sun,might be a lil jarring putting them into a hostile environment so quick.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Definitely. I'm going with Bishop, Blue Marvel, Nova, Captain Marvel. Spectrum, Hulk, she hulk, Spider Woman (jessica Drew)and Nezhno.
    Good god ,I see you swung for the fences on this one!Again I was being biased in my love of mutantdom but this is the guard I'll send in to let you know there are no further discussions to be had.The thought of Hulk & She -Hulk, & Blue Marvel visiting will probably have all hostilities ended & the peace agreement signed before arriving LOL.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Yeees, let's do this, a mix of Morlocks, Arakki and currently unemployed earth mutants. Making a rotation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    An interesting take on it.I was thinking more mutant centric because I've developed a bias during Hickman's run,LOL,but I like your take if I was considering human membership.I was even thinking about Spectrum, especially since their interaction during Black Panther's final arc.I don't why I overlooked Broo though,he can be quite nasty when he wants & is Brood King.I was trying to think of another Arakki beside the obvious Isca but they need to introduce more Arakkki mutants.The mutant with the oceanic ecosystem in his blood could do also.
    I went in this direction because
    1: It echoes the diversity of what a classic X-book would look like...with super-human, mutant, alien, and machine.
    2: It would be smart to have representation from the major Alien Races seeing has how she will be dealing with ALL of them at some point in some capacity.
    3: They all have Space experience.

I should include a candidate from the GEoW but since they don't need mysterium, they don't need to be a part of Storm's Elite IG. F-them.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    Good god ,I see you swung for the fences on this one!Again I was being biased in my love of mutantdom but this is the guard I'll send in to let you know there are no further discussions to be had.The thought of Hulk & She -Hulk, & Blue Marvel visiting will probably have all hostilities ended & the peace agreement signed before arriving LOL.
    Since she is the regent of Sol i think the team should consist of anyone who call sol home so humans, some skrulls, etc. It will be the most diverse imperial guard ever.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

The Moses Magnum shout out is what did it for me!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Give me Arakki mutants. I want to see if they can prove themselves to Storm
    Please , more like Storm has to prove herself to them.They've lived through stuff she can't even dream up.

Extraordinary Member

If this were to happen I can guarantee their story-purpose would be to job to make Storm look good. It would be like Sailor Moon where all her guardians do is get beat or set up the villain for the main character to finish them off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Please , more like Storm has to prove herself to them.They've lived through stuff she can't even dream up.
    Well that's basically a common misconception the Arakki mutants make. They assume that just because the Earthlings value peace over war that makes them "soft" Storm is anything but "soft", they'll come to find that out. Compared to what the X-Men have been through in 616 a generic demon army doesn't really hold much weight.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.

They may not have been fighting for thousands of years, but the mutants have been fighting ALL their lives. Storm more than most.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes. She should.

But I would make it a mix of:

Arakkii: A champion fighter (not obviously humanoid in form)...TBA when we know of more Arakkii.
    Krakoan: Rachel
    Shi'ar: Titan
    Skrull: Lyja
    Kree: Korath
    Earther: Nova (Frankie Raye) and Monica Rambeau
    and
    Broo. We MUST have Broo!
    Please tell me you have an in at Marvel and pitched this book. I MUST READ THIS TEAM.

Rhe imperial guard is made up of guardsmen from all the different planets within the empire.

So maybe add an Atlantean, an eternal and dare I say an inhuman to represent sol.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I like you included Neal and Heather and gave them better code names. So would love to keep them in. Mosez is great in it as well.

I would like to include other lesser used or known mutants like ex Acolytes member Scanner, ex MFL member Turbo, ex Dark Riders Spyne and Foxbat and Red Lotus
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Rhe imperial guard is made up of guardsmen from all the different planets within the empire.

So maybe add an Atlantean, an eternal and dare I say an inhuman to represent sol.
    Perfect time to bring back Flint. Especially since as of royals he was turning into i believe a progenitor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I am working on a drawing with this concept. Here's who I had in mind

(Diplomacy) Oya & Gentle
    (Medical) Deluge (Storm's nemesis in X-men the Hidden Years) & Broo
    (Security) Bishop & Marrow
    (Observation) Amahl Farouk & Zero (From the 5 Lights)
    (Logistics) Fatale

(Akkakii Ambassador) Death