Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    Calling mutants 'united' when Krakoa is literally a puppet state controlled by a time-manipulating monster called Moira X, is a stretch at best . One that erased 9 universes, and all life therein, just so she could play house.

But I'm not gonna respond further, it will move the thread off-topic too much.

Again,where did I state that the mutants are united?You keep putting words in my mouth that was never stated.Thanks for clarifying that your rebuttal to why Storm was chosen as Regent of Sol is "Moira erased 9 universes"LOL.Let's drop this faux outrage & move on please.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

This is such a good idea that Marvel will never use. Since she's Sol's regent I agree that it should be a wide range of representation - from human, Altantian, Eternal (a Titan), Inhuman, Uranian (the one from Agent of Atlas who can represent Uranus) and of course members from Arakko and Krakoa.
    And it should be mutants not on other teams like X-Force, X-Men, and Excalibur... so no Wolverine!!!!!!

If Krakoa is going to speak for the Sol system, they should reach out to all of the peoples living within and not just be all-about-mutants.

Krakoan: Gentle, Lifeguard and Slipstream
    Arakko: some one new
    Human: Monica and Blue Marvel
    Atlantian: Namora or Namorita (neither are doing anything)
    Asgardian: Baldur
    Uranus: the Uranian (Robert Grayson)
    Inhuman: Crystal
    Titan: Eros (Starfox)
    Wakandian: Vibraxas

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I think LaValle's unannounced book will probably be Storm focused and explore some of these concepts of a guard and ambassadors.

If Prodigy needs a home after the Trial i would like to see him as Storm's right hand and eventual second in command.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think LaValle's unannounced book will probably be Storm focused and explore some of these concepts of a guard and ambassadors.

If Prodigy needs a home after the Trial i would like to see him as Storm's right hand and eventual second in command.
    Didn't LaValle say he was writing about a villain who has secretly been on the island? https://aiptcomics.com/2021/03/29/x-...rite-x-series/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.

They may not have been fighting for thousands of years, but the mutants have been fighting ALL their lives. Storm more than most.
    ALL of Storm's life is probably 20-30 years which pales in comparison to at least 2000 years for many Arraki ,Summoner was 'young' and was like what 200-300 years? Storm is big on Krakoa but she's a toddler compared to most in there. I just don't think Arraki will genuflect like some seem to assume.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

They will absolutely not genuflect. Nor should they. (At least I hope they don't...that would seem OOC) But that doesn't mean they can't recognise true power and strength and resilience in someone as "young" as Storm or her befitting the role of Voice of Sol on their behalf.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    Again,where did I state that the mutants are united?You keep putting words in my mouth that was never stated.Thanks for clarifying that your rebuttal to why Storm was chosen as Regent of Sol is "Moira erased 9 universes"LOL.Let's drop this faux outrage & move on please.
    Pretty much every statement that you made also applies to mutants, perhaps united was not the best wordt to describe it.

Essentially they are just as foul as man, just as hateful, racist, destructive, just with a larger reach (for now). They deserve nothing more than humanity would in 616.

And yea, Moira destroyed 9 universes. Or timelines/realities full of people that no longer exist due to her actions. This was confirmed by the writers.

Would love to see this happen. Too many different variables in my mind on who and how they get picked.

Blue Marvel
    Moses Magnum
    Quasar
    Bishop
    Sersi
    Exodus
    House of Sol!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    Pretty much every statement that you made also applies to mutants, perhaps united was not the best wordt to describe it.

Essentially they are just as foul as man, just as hateful, racist, destructive, just with a larger reach (for now). They deserve nothing more than humanity would in 616.

And yea, Moira destroyed 9 universes. Or timelines/realities full of people that no longer exist due to her actions. This was confirmed by the writers.
    Destroyed implies intentional action. Most of Moiras lives ended unexpectedly.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yes, she unintentionally re-set the MU 9 times before...but...this 10th lifetime, is the current 616 that we, the readers and the in-Universe characters have known all our/their lives, since Marvel's inception. This lifetime is the only one that matters.

Unless explicitly written in another book, only Moira remembers those past lives, and Xavier and Magneto only know it through her...every other person: mutant, superhuman, human, are blissfully unaware. For them this is the only life they know.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    The Moses Magnum shout out is what did it for me!
    Yes, I was delighted to see that blast from the past! If Black Tom can find a new life on Krakoa, Moses Magnum totally should!

I think Storm should also have her own court composed of all races that live in Sol so that everyone actually has a voice when it comes to intergalactic affairs. Same should be for her imperial guard so that Arakki mutants can see that humans/non-mutants are capable fighters and diplomats for their home star system.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

BANNED

Why can't Ororo simply create her own regency/guard (a'la Galactus) and take the vacant seat between Death and Eternity now that he's permanently out of the picture?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-25-2021 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Like Jean, Storm deserves IT ALL, especially because of the abuses both have had to endure.

EDIT: To be clear, Ororo deserves it all just for being who she is: regal, powerful, loyal, kind, and boundless in her love.

Last edited by Mercury; 07-25-2021 at 10:06 AM.