Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Why can't Ororo simply create her own regency/guard (a'la Galactus) and take the vacant seat between Death and Eternity now that he's permanently out of the picture?
    Because that's not the story Ewing seems to be telling or want to tell? At least not yet. He might go crazy and off the rails later on tough...so that could happen.

@Mercury, you may want to not always look at these current stories through your personal lense of the trauma and abuse, they've seemingly suffered in the past. As far as the writers are concerned, specifically Ewing in this instance, their intent for these characters may not be hinged on the amount of abuse they've suffered in the past under previous writers decades ago. Just saying.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-25-2021 at 10:35 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Post deleted...
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-25-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    @Mercury, you may want to not always look at these current stories through your personal lense of the trauma and abuse, they've seemingly suffered in the past. As far as the writers are concerned, specifically Ewing in this instance, their intent for these characters may not be hinged on the amount of abuse they've suffered in the past under previous writers decades ago. Just saying.
    You have a valid point, that is why I edited my post (I'm not sure if you caught that). I just feel Storm deserves so much more than some other characters... But totally because of who she is versus what she's been through.

Who do you think should be the the artist and writer?

for me Michael Del Mundo on art please!! His other worldly art would be perfect for Mars.
    Morrison on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    People said queen because marvel stated on that she is the Queen of Sol. Confused the f out of me but that's what marvel stated so I can't argue
    I thought Aretha Franklin was the Queen of Sol
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    This is such a good idea that Marvel will never use. Since she's Sol's regent I agree that it should be a wide range of representation - from human, Altantian, Eternal (a Titan), Inhuman, Uranian (the one from Agent of Atlas who can represent Uranus) and of course members from Arakko and Krakoa.
    And it should be mutants not on other teams like X-Force, X-Men, and Excalibur... so no Wolverine!!!!!!

If Krakoa is going to speak for the Sol system, they should reach out to all of the peoples living within and not just be all-about-mutants.

Krakoan: Gentle, Lifeguard and Slipstream
    Arakko: some one new
    Human: Monica and Blue Marvel
    Atlantian: Namora or Namorita (neither are doing anything)
    Asgardian: Baldur
    Uranus: the Uranian (Robert Grayson)
    Inhuman: Crystal
    Titan: Eros (Starfox)
    Wakandian: Vibraxas
    I wanted to keep the representatives mutant but still the species of their respective representation.

Human: Mr. Immortal, Dark Angel
    Arakko/Krakoan: Somnus, Forever Man, Whizzer, Spitfire (Wanted an older/wiser mutant)
    Atlantean: Namora, Namorita, Crosta, Llyron, Llyra, Kamar, Eel, Sharkskin, Undertow
    Asgardian: Roughouse
    Uranus: the Uranian (Robert Grayson)
    Inhuman: Devlor
    Titan: Terraxia, Thane
    Wakandan: Gentle or another wakandan human

Not part of Sol but will probably need some rep
    Kree/Skrull: Ultra Girl, Cadre K
    Shi'ar: Deathbird
    Brood:Broo

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Lmao this right here is a good one. Lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Post of the year right here.

This is awesome!

Do the Arraki Council have need of such? Wouldn't that go against there ideology? I mean that seems like saying, i am to weak too protect myself so i need others to do so for me.

Quote Originally Posted by arkadelphia View Post
    i thought aretha franklin was the queen of sol
    long live the queen!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Do the Arraki Council have need of such? Wouldn't that go against there ideology? I mean that seems like saying, i am to weak too protect myself so i need others to do so for me.
    An Imperial Guard isn't for the Arakkii. They don't need one as they should be quite capable of fighting their own battles...should it come to that. It's for Storm in her capacity as Voice of Sol.

Besides, we do not yet know just how involved the Arakkii will be in the affairs of Sol and the Galactic Council, if at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

registered for an acccount just to say I love this team OP

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post

As Storm is presently showing the Arakkii,she needs no protection & can more than handle herself in battles.Having an Regency Guard is basically having a unit to go on or send to diplomatic missions or handling any large scale threats within the Sol sector.Sure Storm can do that herself but she can't be everywhere at once.It's also a guard unit to protect the voice of Sol from any & all threats as she's a representative now.The Arakkii can call Storm into the Circle Perilous if they have any concerns of her being weak.
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 10-07-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    registered for an acccount just to say I love this team OP
    Thanks & welcome to the forums!
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS