Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Storm won’t need a secret service because assassination attempts are just a kind of weather when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Storm won’t need a secret service because assassination attempts are just a kind of weather when you think about it.
    Life is but a system of storms. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

She's not really the queen of anything, so no.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    Well tell that to marvel 😒 the xoffice and the entire fanbase.

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Please point out where in that entire description, I used the term Queen?I used many terms but I don't think Queen was one of them.She is the Regent of Sol though, so would you like to expound upon your opinion of why she shouldn't have a guard or just vomit snarky comments?
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I like you included Neal and Heather and gave them better code names. So would love to keep them in. Mosez is great in it as well.

I would like to include other lesser used or known mutants like ex Acolytes member Scanner, ex MFL member Turbo, ex Dark Riders Spyne and Foxbat and Red Lotus

Thanks,I think of him often when I'm pondering on team casts.He just always stuck out to me as he is one of the only black male mutant with vibration powers.Definitely feel that he's terribly under-used ,considering his ability & background as a weapons industrialist.Cool ass name too,MosesMagnum.In the era of Krakoa all mutants must have a mutant name.Vibrance just stuck out to me as the closest description to his powerset.Same with Neal,Solaaris stuck out.
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-21-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

This team better be stacked.

SWORD should turn into REGENTS with Storm, Cable, Abigail Brand in charge of a team.

I kind of want Avalanche and Magma in this team. Just make them bad ass earth benders.
    Last edited by CGAR; 07-21-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I like you included Neal and Heather and gave them better code names. So would love to keep them in. Mosez is great in it as well.

I would like to include other lesser used or known mutants like ex Acolytes member Scanner, ex MFL member Turbo, ex Dark Riders Spyne and Foxbat and Red Lotus

I do like scanner as a member,either her or Amelia Voght.I don't know of Turbo & from what I remember about Spyne he's a cannibalistic carnivore, don't think he'll be good guard material.I can imagine him having a few diplomatic snacks lol.
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-21-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

SWORD should turn into REGENTS with Storm, Cable, Abigail Brand in charge of a team.
    This sounds awesome to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    Please point out where in that entire description, I used the term Queen?I used many terms but I don't think Queen was one of them.She is the Regent of Sol though, so would you like to expound upon your opinion of why she shouldn't have a guard or just vomit snarky comments?
    People said queen because marvel stated on that she is the Queen of Sol. Confused the f out of me but that's what marvel stated so I can't argue

Well she claims regency, and thus power, over an entire solar system. Thing is, the most populated planet in that planetary system does nog recognise her as such.

You'd think that Storm, of all people, would have an issue with a foreign power (Mars) claiming political control over a planet full of indigenous people that have lived on that land/planet for tens of thousands of years.
    It feels kind of forced? Like, in character she would never agree with such a thing?

It might be a bit off topic, but still...

Well she claims regency, and thus power, over an entire solar system. Thing is, the most populated planet in that planetary system does nog recognise her as such.

You'd think that Storm, of all people, would have an issue with a foreign power (Mars) claiming political control over a planet full of indigenous people that have lived on that land/planet for tens of thousands of years.
    It feels kind of forced? Like, in character she would never agree with such a thing?

It might be a bit off topic, but still...

So your issue is that she was made the Regent of Sol with out any human approval in the matter?This thread wasn't created to discuss that but I'll entertain this notion briefly.Why would the mutants seek any kind of approval or say in the matter from the same people that have been trying & almost succeeding in exterminating your kind from existence for decades?From the same government that created & used Sentinels to detect, hunt & kill mutants for years?The humans are not capable of being a member on the galactic council while they remain divided amongst themselves with no unifying voice & the government & people IRL ,MCU & in comics, still condone & engage in institutional racism, poverty, extreme homelessness, feminism, ageism, disabled persons & sexual preference bias & hate, etc. The same humans that destroy their own oceans & planet, fully knowing the consequences?How do you really expect a race of people that I just described to be represented on a universal scale knowing all of that & they'll more than likely be xenophobic to aliens?Why wouldn't Storm agree with this title & responsibilities?Ororo's not some thug on the street even though she'll shank you in a heartbeat if you f@ck with her.She's lead the X-Men for years & was founder of the GOVERNMENT sanctioned team X.S.E, former Queen of Wakanda & Black Panther, is known to be a kind & benevolent person/Goddess(again unless you come at her but she'll try the non-lethal path first lol),is a former Avenger & has been having adventures & missions in space & protecting alien races for years.Why wouldn't this person, whether she is mutant or not, be the best person to represent humanity & the Sol System?The mutants are no longer seeking or caring about human approval or gives a shyt about their recognization.They have created a place where they can thrive & flourish without having to worry about being hunted , maimed, tortured, burned, blown -up, exploited or killed on a daily basis even though some humans still continue to try them on occasion.MUTANTS terraformed & healed a dead planet & made it the capital of Sol & are finally knowing & realizing what they are truly capable of & not accepting nothing less than acknowledgement for who they are & what they do & have been doing for decades which is saving their sorry asses on multiple occasions.The absurdity of it all is ...I'm done with this topic.Agree or not she is Regent of Sol & we'll see whether or not she becomes this mad dictator & ruler that electrifies her enemies with a lightning bolt that some readers are feigning concern over shall we.
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-22-2021 at 04:33 PM.

This seem badmind idk
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

I kind of want Avalanche and Magma in this team. Just make them bad ass earth benders.

That is an awesome choice as well!The new S.W.O.R.D. team with Cable & Magma would be make great regents.

So your issue is that she was made the Regent of Sol with out any human approval in the matter?This thread wasn't created to discuss that but I'll entertain this notion briefly.Why would the mutants seek any kind of approval or say in the matter from the same people that have been trying & almost succeeding in exterminating your kind from existence for decades?From the same government that created & used Sentinels to detect, hunt & kill mutants for years?The humans are not capable of being a member on the galactic council while they remain divided amongst themselves with no unifying voice & the government & people IRL ,MCU & in comics, still condone & engage in institutional racism, poverty, extreme homelessness, feminism, ageism, disabled persons & sexual preference bias & hate, etc. The same humans that destroy their own oceans & planet, fully knowing the consequences?How do you really expect a race of people that I just described to be represented on a universal scale knowing all of that & they'll more than likely be xenophobic to aliens?Why wouldn't Storm agree with this title & responsibilities?Ororo's not some thug on the street even though she'll shank you in a heartbeat if you f@ck with her.She's lead the X-Men for years & was founder of the GOVERNMENT sanctioned team X.S.E, former Queen of Wakanda & Black Panther, is known to be a kind & benevolent person/Goddess(again unless you come at her but she'll try the non-lethal path first lol),is a former Avenger & has been having adventures & missions in space & protecting alien races for years.Why wouldn't this person, whether she is mutant or not, be the best person to represent humanity & the Sol System?The mutants are no longer seeking or caring about human approval or gives a shyt about their recognization.They have created a place where they can thrive & flourish without having to worry about being hunted , maimed, tortured, burned, blown -up, exploited or killed on a daily basis even though some humans still continue to try them on occasion.MUTANTS terraformed & healed a dead planet & made it the capital of Sol & are finally knowing & realizing what they are truly capable of & not accepting nothing less than acknowledgement for who they are & what they do & have been doing for decades which is saving their sorry asses on multiple occasions.The absurdity of it all is ...I'm done with this topic.Agree or not she is Regent of Sol & we'll see whether or not she becomes this mad dictator & ruler that electrifies her enemies with a lightning bolt that some readers are feigning concern over shall we.
    Calling mutants 'united' when Krakoa is literally a puppet state controlled by a time-manipulating monster called Moira X, is a stretch at best . One that erased 9 universes, and all life therein, just so she could play house.

But I'm not gonna respond further, it will move the thread off-topic too much.