Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Actually there is. Balance and traction when she moves, and deading the sound of metal coming in contact with the ground/floor as she walks.
    It will also prevent damage to posture and hip alignment from the legs having too different heights (the artifical leg is usualy adjusted to the natural one when barefoot).

Plus there is reduction of wear on the soles, especialy when the feet are pure metal (as is the case with Karma's) or plastics.

Not to forget that wearing clothes over the prosthetics offers protection from dust, dirt and liquids getting into the joints and other mechanical parts, and the design often given to Karma's leg has many mechanical parts openly visible.

Also what worked well for Forge ever since his introduction should work right for Karma aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Just because it's a prosthetic doesn't mean all sense of style and fashion goes out the window, never to be seen again.
    This aswell.
    Last edited by Grunty; 07-24-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Just because it's a prosthetic doesn't mean all sense of style and fashion goes out the window, never to be seen again.
    Yes! Also practicality. Trained by a crime-lord, experienced at moving around the underworld, it would make total sense for her to have something stabby or shooty tucked away in there...

Bang, bang, bang!

"Where did you get a gun?"

"Hidden compartment in my leg. Run for the beach..."

"Why, you got an inflatable life-raft in there?"

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one to fin those kids annoying as hell.

Damn the "we can't trust the aduts" is a totally cliche topic used to cheaply excuse teens making messes, and comes from nowhere, after so many dissasters they should know that whitout that nasty adults they would all be death by now.

Martha chewing Daken is something Gaby shouldn't have allowed, and could damage their relationships who is the only thing I have been enjoying. She of course has no ground to talk since they have been much more dissmisive from Gaby, dosen't share the history and bounds Daken and Gaby have been building, and they are actually just helping her because they got her death in first place (so the theme caring for someone always is more effective that caring only when she is in danger get lost). Also attacking him for pursuing a reationship more or less sane for once in his life is selfish as hell. Specially when he is presenting himself friendly and wanting to spend some quality time with his "sister" and was openly caring and worring about her.

Note, is dumb as hell insulting the barely reformed killer, who is strugling to left behind his selfish murdering ways and can kill all them in a whim.

They senselles uptight behaviour, is not only not helping Gabby, but also denies her of a genuine chance to be medically treated or revived if necesary, and put everybody in danger since if there is something able to kill healing factor individues, it shoud be stoped and/or investigated. If someone else got killed they are going to be responsible for covering the first murder just to get away with their tantrum.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"