I have to say I was a little bit caught off guard by the twist towards the end. This issue is broken down into two stories. It starts off the same way with the world reeling from Planet Arrakoa, Emma is drowning her sorrows on a tropical island on Earth and communicating with the Stepford Cuckoos who are out partying on Mars/Planet Arrakoa.

The QC have a meeting about the fallout, however Xavier wants a word about Lourdes with Emma.

Shaw actually had a good idea, his plan was to create a mutant circuit to go back in time with Cerebra and record mutants brainwaves prior to their demise. So actually a very good idea and one I'd like to see happen. Thunderbird can live again.

Cut to that Kessington girl...she's not a Frost. Which is great but I was more interested in the Lourdes story. In short she is the way she is because of trauma.

Anyway cut to Emma having to break the news to Shaw about Lourdes. Lourdes is not dead. We have a retelling of the Classic X-Men story with a twist. Emma offers her telepathic services to Fisk to help hide Lourdes from Shaw. So I wonder who she had to fix for Wilson Fisk. She said they were friends, so basically Emma is now friends with nearly every business person in the MU.

Anyway I won't go in to too much detail but the issue was quite enjoyable. The art at the start was gorgeous, the colouring for the flashback was trying to mimic the Classic X-Men story but I don't know if they managed to quite pull it off.

Forge & the Captains have an idea for a circuit against Nimrod so they have a bunch of mutants pushed up the list for ressurection. So Leland and Shinobi are part of this circuit.

Over all I give it an 8.5/10

Really enjoyed it, loved that Emma has really grown as a person. I have to say I'm loving Marauders.