Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    i think that he has a choice to make. He will either turn on Krakoa or stop plotting against them. It's difficult to say where he will fall for now. You would think that after all the evidence he would just cut his loses and let it go, but he is a stubborn sorta fellow.

As for whether this was a mistake on Emma's part, she didn't have much choice. Xavier basically was going to tattle, and though I'm sure Emma could held something against Charles to metigate it, she probably didn't see it worth to keep it at this point.
    The fact that Charles was going to snitch is actually ridiculous cause he’s been avoiding resurrecting Destiny for HOW LONG with no excuse. He easily could have been like… we don’t have a time machine in the budget and Tempus is busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The fact that Charles was going to snitch is actually ridiculous cause he’s been avoiding resurrecting Destiny for HOW LONG with no excuse. He easily could have been like… we don’t have a time machine in the budget and Tempus is busy.
    Oh, it is rediculous. But I can buy Xavier being this way as well. Only he would think that Shaw is more of a problem than Raven.

Shaw is wealthier then ever. He is also safer then ever on Krakoa. I think he is the type of character to see the bigger picture

Mystique is a different kettle of fish and she trusts Destiny completely.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Shaw is wealthier then ever. He is also safer then ever on Krakoa. I think he is the type of character to see the bigger picture

You forget his massive pride and ego, it drove him to kill Kitty, you don't think it will drive him to hurt Krakoa? And even if he chooses not to go after the whole island he would go after Frost and Lourdes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

I think the Kitty murder (Kittycide?) is prove enough there's still enough of his old way of thinking in him. The only thing that all this build up is leading to has to be with Shaw making a choice down the line wether he really cares for mutants as a whole or his own ambition. And I'm not convinced is one or the other yet. He just generally acts on anger first and foremost.

I think however Lourdes is reintroduced in the present and his reaction to her will be a defining event to his alignment.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    He will either love them for saving her and keeping her alive.
    Or...
    He will loathe them even more for not telling him she was alive all this time.

My money's on the latter.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member

I like my villains with a little bit of depth being evil "just because" is pretty wack. In fact that's pretty much what Wilhemnia was until this issue and people hated her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    You forget his massive pride and ego, it drove him to kill Kitty, you don't think it will drive him to hurt Krakoa? And even if he chooses not to go after the whole island he would go after Frost and Lourdes.
    It could go that way or he can take time to consider the fact that the woman he was beating desperately wanted to escape. He clearly cares for her after all these years so this knowledge may have him turn over a new leaf.
    Or he'll help Raven burn things.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I like my villains with a little bit of depth being evil "just because" is pretty wack. In fact that's pretty much what Wilhemnia was until this issue and people hated her for it.
    This not why people hated her for. It's the concept of the Hellfire Kids in general people don't like. She stood out for the animal cruelty thing, true, but overall, the kids just seem so half baked and not very believable as antagonist. I feel they are as effective as team rocket, only without the charm of Jesse and James.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It could go that way or he can take time to consider the fact that the woman he was beating desperately wanted to escape. He clearly cares for her after all these years so this knowledge may have him turn over a new leaf.
    Or he'll help Raven burn things.
    There really should be a thread at this point of Raven's potential recruits given all that's been happening. I wonder where Kurt would/will fall when things come out.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

How are we four pages into this thread without anyone commenting on the Scarlet Witch's dead body on page one?

The last person to see her alive was Magneto.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    How are we four pages into this thread without anyone commenting on the Scarlet Witch's dead body on page one?

Most of that speculation was done in the preview thread I think. There's not much in the actual issue about the death of Wanda beyond the QC having a discussion off panel about Magneto. So not much to say about it at the moment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post

I mean there wasn't much new to say Wanda is dead and Magneto seems to be under custody I guess a new thing would be that Krakoa is keeping the murder hush hush for now.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Most of that speculation was done in the preview thread I think. There's not much in the actual issue about the death of Wanda beyond the QC having a discussion off panel about Magneto. So not much to say about it at the moment.
    I mean there wasn't much new to say Wanda is dead and Magneto seems to be under custody I guess a new thing would be that Krakoa is keeping the murder hush hush for now.
    Ahhh, gotcha. Nose to thumb.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Pretty much, the issue just wasnt about her. It would be talking about her just to talk about her.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/