Default Other than Beast Boy have any Doom Patrol members ever joined another team?

I wanna say no, but, I know there are tons of books I’ve never read, so wanted to ask.

Follow up question, could you see any DP members on other teams?

I mean Robotman was on All-Star Squadron but that was Earth-2 so it likely doesn’t really count.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean Robotman was on All-Star Squadron but that was Earth-2 so it likely doesn’t really count.
    Different "Robotman".

Wasn't Negative Woman (Valentina Vostok) involved with Checkmate at one point?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah, that doesn’t work for what I was asking, ty.
    It does make me think though, Robert Crane/Cliff Steele are kinda like Jim Hammond/Johnny Storm. Never noticed that!

Karma was on the Suicide Squad for a hot minute before he got himself kilt for the first time.

As noted, Valentina Vostok was deeply ingrained in Checkmate for a while (can't remember whether the Negative Spirit was with her at that point, or whether she was just "Bandaged Russian Lady").

Mento, during one of his periodic fits of craziness, was the leader of the Hybrid, a group of X-Men expies.

Cliff Steele was apparently a member of something called Justice League United.

Danny the Street was briefly a member of the New52 Teen Titans.

There are a number of previously-established heroes who were technically Doom Patrol members for a while (Bumblebee, Dr. Light, Elongated Man, Ambush Bug, etc.), but you're probably not considering those.

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    There are a number of previously-established heroes who were technically Doom Patrol members for a while (Bumblebee, Dr. Light, Elongated Man, Ambush Bug, etc.), but you're probably not considering those.
    ^^^no, I’m not.

Thanks for the other characters you cited, though. That’s just what I was looking for!

Mento was part of a one-time only gathering of a Silver Age Seven Soldiers of Victory, as part of DC's Silver Age event in 2000. The team line-up was:

Mento
    Batgirl
    Metamorpho
    Adam Strange
    Blackhawk
    Shining Knight II (Atomic Knight)
    Deadman

SevenSolidersII.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Mento was part of a one-time only gathering of a Silver Age Seven Soldiers of Victory, as part of DC's Silver Age event in 2000. The team line-up was:

Mento
    Batgirl
    Metamorpho
    Adam Strange
    Blackhawk
    Shining Knight II (Atomic Knight)
    Deadman

SevenSolidersII.jpg
    Wow, that is REALLY obscure!!!! Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I wanna say no, but, I know there are tons of books I’ve never read, so wanted to ask.

Follow up question, could you see any DP members on other teams?
    I keep hoping that Tempest and Celsius would get a League invite or at least interact

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I keep hoping that Tempest and Celsius would get a League invite or at least interact
    ^^^nice!

Other than Celsius’ connection to The Chief, these two characters never really seemed Doom Patrol-y. They were pretty traditional in terms of powerset.