Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Moira was also burned to death… What nice people the Krakoans are…

    It’s interesting to consider that the mutants must keep the trauma of their death from a life to another… We are born with no memories. They are “born again” with the memory of dying.
    No they're not. At least not all. It depends on when the last back up is made by Cerebro.

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Zelena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    No they're not. At least not all. It depends on when the last back up is made by Cerebro.
    Good for them… So someone can kill you again and again and you don’t have memory of it.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Good for them… So someone can kill you again and again and you don’t have memory of it.
    Isn't that what X-Factor is for? To investigate mutant deaths?

  4. #19
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Moira was also burned to death… What nice people the Krakoans are…

    It’s interesting to consider that the mutants must keep the trauma of their death from a life to another… We are born with no memories. They are “born again” with the memory of dying.
    From my understanding don't they leave a will or something to that affect about instructions for resurrection.... I vaguely recall Domino doing that and wanted her memories but Colossus lied and said she didn't want her memories, And doesn't QQ have like a list of things to do every time he is resurrected. Wouldn't those instructions and requests have to be made while he was alive for his next resurrection. So they must have some system set up.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Moira was also burned to death… What nice people the Krakoans are...
    Well it’s actually that creep/murderer Pyro who is now being treated like a “hero” in Maurauders.

    Veil should come back and get revenge.
    Marvel corner box petition: please sign and share with your friends https://chng.it/yr5j2dvwzB

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    No they're not. At least not all. It depends on when the last back up is made by Cerebro.
    Hmmm what about the X-statix people?

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,675

    Default

    Every mutant they can bring back should be brought back.

  8. #23
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    628

    Default

    If they do want to send Tempo back in time to retrieve mental backups, she should travel back to the industrial age where the Runaways encountered all of those super-powered young people. I'm sure there was a mutant or three among them.
    Here's the thing;

    I don't care.

  9. #24
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    If they do want to send Tempo back in time to retrieve mental backups, she should travel back to the industrial age where the Runaways encountered all of those super-powered young people. I'm sure there was a mutant or three among them.
    Really nice idea!

  10. #25
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Really nice idea!
    Thank you. <@
    Here's the thing;

    I don't care.

  11. #26
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She was the female member of Desert Sword. She had a pretty chilling death by Pyro who burned her alive.
    Yes. Of course. They just revealed Lourdes Chantel us alive so why not bring back Veil?

  12. #27
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,792

    Default

    Most of the deceased Acolytes (Firefist, Milan, Javitz, Ruckus, Mellencamp) were not brought back.

    I only care for Unuscione, Scanner and the Kleinstocks (and Frenzy, but she is still around) to come to Krakoa. Meaning Scanner will need to die in battle to regain her powers though.
    "I have been dancing with you my entire life "

  13. #28
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I wish Marvel would release a Handbook style special that lists every single mutant who is currently on Krakoa.
    I like this idea and certainly buy this book.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Most of the deceased Acolytes (Firefist, Milan, Javitz, Ruckus, Mellencamp) were not brought back.

    I only care for Unuscione, Scanner and the Kleinstocks (and Frenzy, but she is still around) to come to Krakoa. Meaning Scanner will need to die in battle to regain her powers though.
    No love for Amelia Vought?

  15. #30
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    No love for Amelia Vought?
    She was back already in S.W.O.R.D., IIRC, so doesn't really need to 'come back' like the others Master of Sound was talking about.

    My choices would be Unuscione (and Frenzy, but she's already back), then Scanner, Chrome, Gargouille, etc. (The Kleinstocks would be pretty darn far down the list...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •