Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Amora's imprisonment and seeming lack thereof was handwaved in Captain Marvel.
    There should have been a mention of her children Iric and Alvi, that was not a good move by Kelly Thompson, you cannot omit something as important as that, especially if it is recent.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    gotta do that movie synergy BS.
    Don't really gotta. They usually do not.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Inferno 02
    SWORD 09
    Hellions 16
    X-Men 04
    New Mutants 22
    Marauders 25
    Excalibur 24
    Daredevil 35
    (*I'm not including BP 03 because technically the run doesn't even start until November...unless they reversed delay)
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Hello
    Every month I go to the Previews website to save the covers in HD from the Solicits on a file in my PC but it seems that there is no more visual for the Marvel comics.
    Do you know where else I could get them ?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Doctor Strange is dead but appears in Defenders. Scarlet Witch is dead but appears in Darkhold. Peter Parker is dead but appears in Amazing Fantasy.
    Killing off Scarlet Witch after Wandavision was dumb. Surprised no one got fired.

Strange sounds like a bait and switch. Amazing Fantasy is non-canon.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    As mentioned, Darkhold has a pretty good excuse, due to the long delay it had, and it IS pretty common for books to not line up exactly month to month, because arcs that started before X event in some other book may maintain that status quo until the arc is finished... I understand that, and am usually not one to worry about some slight mismatces in terms of timing.... BUT... things do seem to be especially chaotic right now. I don't know if it is due to delays similar to Darkhold that just never got solicited before like it did, or editors not being able to coordinate properly during the pandemic, or what. But it's not just Wanda and Strange that's wonky. It's also Thor appearing in 3 books with Mjolnir after leaving it and the Avengers in the last issue of Thor. (that one is especially hard to make line up with the Death of Dr Strange tie-in, because Strange participated in the issue before that, which apparently took place maybe a day or two prior to the issue where Thor gave up Mjolnir) And She-hulk appearing just, you know, usual green in some things, while red in Avengers, which says she will be changed afterward, so, if that includes an appearance change, then you can't make things line up... and this isn't quite related to the solicit in particular, but Enchantress is solicited here in the Dr Strange tie-in, continuing the story from that, where she was shown imprisoned in Asgard, but she had also just appeared in Captain Marvel where she was free, and living in Canada. And there she also seemed to have no children before Ove, but in Strange Academy she's the mother to Alvi and Iric. There's clearly some communication problems with editorial right now, there are several things that just can't line up.
    They're clearly just letting the writers just do what they want.

Avengers is the worst offender because of Black Panther, Iron Man and Thor's solo books and whatever nonsense Aaron is doing.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Killing off Scarlet Witch after Wandavision was dumb. Surprised no one got fired.

Strange sounds like a bait and switch. Amazing Fantasy is non-canon.
    Amazing Fantasy is canon (as far as I know), just not current continuity for the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    Hello
    Every month I go to the Previews website to save the covers in HD from the Solicits on a file in my PC but it seems that there is no more visual for the Marvel comics.
    Do you know where else I could get them ?
    No one can help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    No one can help me ?
    Marvel Wiki might have what you're looking for.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Thanks Celtic !