Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    dont worry about black panther that was put in the solicits by mistake with delays book not out til late feb....Xcorp is canceled have u seen the sales suprsised marvel is letting it get to issue 5..also way of x is gone and not coming back....new mutants is next ending before jan....as for guardiansno idea whats up,,,black cat is also canceled but going to be repurpsoed like trial of magneto
    Can you do a scooper deep dive investigation on Excalibur?

Will it a get a new artist or writer ? Will it refresh after Inferno?

Shame about Way Of X and New Mutants, which are clearly among the stronger titles. Hard to say whether Marvel or retailers are more to blame for not getting the word out on those.

Mighty Member

Any news on Vita and what will happen to New Mutants cast?

That's really the only book ending that I don't want it to end.

Are these rumors believable? I mean, most of them could be guessed by regular posters.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Looking forward to Inferno, the Trial, SWORD, Hellions, and New Mutants. The rest sound meh.

X-Men sounds like a filler issue, which will be fine if Duggan takes the opportunity to focus on character work.

I'm glad that Marauders is taking a break from Madripoor stuff, but going to space seems an odd choice. I love Emma, but Duggan needs to remember there are other characters in this book.

Excalibur would have benefited from focusing on Otherworld right after XoS instead of the meandering plot we've gotten. And Howard needs to let Rictor, Jubilee, and Gambit leave the book, she writes them all very poorly. Not at all sad to see X-Corp go, if it is indeed ending.

Continue to have no interest in Percy's books.

At this point I wouldn't mind a big shake up to the X-line after Inferno. I would want SWORD and Hellions to remain relatively as they are, and I would hope Hickman, Ayala, and Williams each get a book. Beyond that, I would like them to mix it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Looking forward to Inferno and X-Men but gotta say I'm bummed we won't get blessed with Larraz's art.
    Bruh, when I didn't see "PEPE LARRAZ (A)" I just kept scrolling. Still gonna grab the book, but...well, you know.
    Mutant and Proud!

I'm very confused as to why New Mutants would be canceled when it did better in sales than Excalibur and SWORD last month and was right below Hellions.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm very confused as to why New Mutants would be canceled when it did better in sales than Excalibur and SWORD last month and was right below Hellions.
    Where does it say New Mutants will be cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Are these rumors believable? I mean, most of them could be guessed by regular posters.
    No. Bishop66 has been wrong on tons of stuff. He claimed just a couple weeks before Spencer's ASM was announced to end at #74 that Spencer would be on long past #75 and then after the announcement claimed Zdarsky was the new writer. Not sure why people trust his scoops.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Where does it say New Mutants will be cancelled?
    Nowhere it's baseless speculation as per usual.

That Emma Frost cover for Marauders...awesome.

That, on top of the Inferno cover, means October is going to be a good month for the White Queen.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It definitely is suspect. I’m not saying your only high profile black couple can’t go through their issues but the level of violence and backstabbing that T’Challa and Storm have inflicted on one another is kinda inexcusable in comparison to other pairings out there in a similar period of time.

And I say that as someone who vehemently dislikes them together, the toxicity surrounding every other interaction they have is annoying as a fan of both characters. And what’s worse is the BP office keeps trying to build up the couple and either lays the seeds for it to fall apart or the X-Office overrules them and they break up anyway. What is the obsession with trying to incorporate Storm into T’Challa’s book? Why is there this clearly one sided effort to make a couple only a handful of vocal fans online want? This better be a one off story so the two can go back to doing their own things.
    Lol, neither side has a clue about good black relationships. We all see what present day society thinks about them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    dont worry about black panther that was put in the solicits by mistake with delays book not out til late feb....Xcorp is canceled have u seen the sales suprsised marvel is letting it get to issue 5..also way of x is gone and not coming back....new mutants is next ending before jan....as for guardiansno idea whats up,,,black cat is also canceled but going to be repurpsoed like trial of magneto
    So exactly what is your proof of any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So exactly what is your proof of any of this?
    No idea about the other stuff, but BP #1 was officially announced as being pushed back to November about a week or so ago. That places #3 in January, though, unlike what Bishop66 said.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    INFERNO #2 (OF 4)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A) • Cover by Jerome Opeña
    FEEL THE FIRE!
    Secrets. Lies. They have a way of coming out and biting you when you least expect them. The secrets and lies of Krakoa will shake it to its foundation. Head of X Jonathan Hickman, continues a tale of consequences with one of his first Marvel collaborators, artist Stefano Caselli!

Emma is cool!