Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    also a lot of people who post here have no clue on how the comic biz works .Do yourself a favor an either work at a comic store work for a comic book company or self publish. One thing and this is marvel policy since joe took over when a book is canceled and the creators are notified they are legally forbidden from saying it until a certain point ...just look at cable after they announced issue 12 would be the last the numbers for the last 3 issues were so so low its insane while cable reloaded is selling almost 5x as much. Also for lower tier books the bean counters and comic book people can tell 2 or 3 issues in that book willl not last,, way of x when 5 issues you switch to a one shot with a new number 1 you know its over.

also i mentioned new mutants it may still return with a new # 1 shortly i mentioned this before but marvel becasue of certain copyright deals becasue of malibu and otehr things always has to publish a book with mutants in hte title to keep exclusive rights to the copyright
    When was the last time Marvel was publishing a book with mutants in the title before the current volume of New Mutants? Like, we had vol. 3 which ended in 2012 and Dead Souls which went on for a few months, but besides those??

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Lethal Legion was from avengers #676. Mentacle a member of them was last seen in SWORD #6. Looks to be an ALL NEW team of them coming in SWORD.
    Fantastic. Love me some new villains and I love that Mentacle is a convict, serving two standard years of diplomatic service lol
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think the Lethal Legion might be something like Storm's own Imperial Guard, that is what I thought.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Excalibur
    X-Men
    S.W.O.R.D.

The dream team!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lol what?

Is Kurolegacy big into the British Royals or something?

Anyway, yes, constantly undermining the black power couple is problematic. There's... like... literally one of them.
    Umm...They're not a black power couple. Never were. If anything, they're a really bad example of a black couple. And hopefully very soon they won't be a couple at all.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 07-26-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    MARAUDERS #25

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PHIL NOTO (A)
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    QUEEN OF DIAMOND!
    You don’t cross Emma Frost…even if she was the one who crossed you first. The Marauders’ trip into space gets bloody – and in space, no one can hear you bleed.

EXCALIBUR #24

TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    KINGDOMS OF BLOOD!
    The ten kingdoms of Otherworld must decide: Are Excalibur heroes of the realm, or witchbreed to be put to the stake? The peace brought to Otherworld by their X OF SWORDS victory comes to an end.

I guess X-Corp is over!
    All of them. I'll be getting them all.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

[QUOTE=Weather;5645178]MARAUDERS #25

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • PHIL NOTO (A)
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    QUEEN OF DIAMOND!
    You don’t cross Emma Frost…even if she was the one who crossed you first. The Marauders’ trip into space gets bloody – and in space, no one can hear you bleed.

Cover is dope!!Dautermann needs to be on a monthly X-title already imo.The details & Garcia's colors just transforms a drawing into a piece of art.The bloodyHellfire diamond knuckle rings & fingernails down to the shadows of her fists against her jacket and the blood that's dripping from it, just phenomenal work!Could definitely see Emma in a Fight Club situation.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Wasn't X-Corp always meant to be limited?
    It was announced as #1 of 5

Bumping this for relevance: Yes it has always been stated it was a finite series. So it can't be 'canceled' if it was always supposed to be 5 issues. So anyone saying it's 'canceled' due to sales doesn't know what they are saying.

Sad to hear about Way of X, it was starting to feel like it was going somewhere good. And I also think we'll see an retooled New Mutants book coming out of Inferno, which a new purpose-writing team-and cast based on the status of Krakoa.

No Previews said it was an error and X-Corp was an ongoing:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...-Changes--0223
    Last edited by Marvel Wars; 07-28-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    No Previews said it was an error and X-Corp was an ongoing:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...-Changes--0223
    I thought I remembered someone saying it was an error that was retracted. Thanks for the confirmation.

• X-Corp #1 (Reg./Vars.: MAR210546 / MAR210547 / MAR210548 / MAR210549 / MAR210550D,
    $4.99 ea.) will now be an ongoing series, not a five-issue miniseries.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

Hope BP comes to Akkarro CRAWLING on his hands and knees asking for Storm's help Wakanda needs to learn some humility and not act like their better than everybody.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Hope BP comes to Akkarro CRAWLING on his hands and knees asking for Storm's help Wakanda needs to learn some humility and not act like their better than everybody.
    Why is that, because they rejected the Krakoan drugs and wouldn't allow themselves to be bribed by Sword? There is nothing that Wakanda needs from Krakoa and they sure as hell ain't crawling to ask Storm for anything. And as far as arrogance goes, Wakanda never declared themselves gods nor have they ever presumed to speak for the entire planet much less the solar system. Does it annoy you that there is one nation/people that isn't bowing down to or being intimidated by Krakoa. Whatever it is T'challa is going to Akkarro for he ain't begging. But I do wonder how x-fans will react if BP out maneuvers and plays the X-men in general and Storm in particular. Will be interesting to see.

Inferno, sword, hellions, x-force and wolverine will be it for me.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Why is that, because they rejected the Krakoan drugs and wouldn't allow themselves to be bribed by Sword? There is nothing that Wakanda needs from Krakoa and they sure as hell ain't crawling to ask Storm for anything. And as far as arrogance goes, Wakanda never declared themselves gods nor have they ever presumed to speak for the entire planet much less the solar system. Does it annoy you that there is one nation/people that isn't bowing down to or being intimidated by Krakoa. Whatever it is T'challa is going to Akkarro for he ain't begging. But I do wonder how x-fans will react if BP out maneuvers and plays the X-men in general and Storm in particular. Will be interesting to see.
    We won't care basically because we never cared about any of the Wakanda nonsense to begin with. Most of us never found it to be all that interesting.

Silly,yes. Interesting,no.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    We won't care basically because we never cared about any of the Wakanda nonsense to begin with. Most of us never found it to be all that interesting.

Silly,yes. Interesting,no.
    Exactatiously. Nobody aint gots no no time for any Wakanda foolishness. They could not ever be mentioned ever again in an X-book and we won't care. And I say that a huge fan of BP and Wakanda.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!