Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Inferno #2 (of 4)
    x-men: The trial of magneto #3 (of 5)
    s.w.o.r.d. #9
    hellions #16
    x-men #4

Also, I'll be picking up my first Black Panther issue ever.

BLACK PANTHER #3
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE • MARVEL MASTERPIECES VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO
    T’CHALLA VS. THE X-MEN OF MARS!
    With assassins closing in and Wakanda’s faith in him shaken, T’Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion, as T’Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda’s secret agents, a revelation that will change everything…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Oh joy, yet again we circle back to ‘T’Challa/Storm drama’. I swear it’s every 5 seconds with Marvel. And I swear there’s some negative implication when it’s constantly the Black couple that they rock the boat with yet other long running couples are perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Oh joy, yet again we circle back to ‘T’Challa/Storm drama’. I swear it’s every 5 seconds with Marvel. And I swear there’s some negative implication when it’s constantly the Black couple that they rock the boat with yet other long running couples are perfectly fine.
    You right but you know that Juann Cabal art gon make this issue look sexy.

Astonishing Member

It definitely is suspect. I’m not saying your only high profile black couple can’t go through their issues but the level of violence and backstabbing that T’Challa and Storm have inflicted on one another is kinda inexcusable in comparison to other pairings out there in a similar period of time.

And I say that as someone who vehemently dislikes them together, the toxicity surrounding every other interaction they have is annoying as a fan of both characters. And what’s worse is the BP office keeps trying to build up the couple and either lays the seeds for it to fall apart or the X-Office overrules them and they break up anyway. What is the obsession with trying to incorporate Storm into T’Challa’s book? Why is there this clearly one sided effort to make a couple only a handful of vocal fans online want? This better be a one off story so the two can go back to doing their own things.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I will say the previous xwritet didn't show any drama between tchalla and ororo. it wasn't until vita wrote the marauders issue that the drama between them was revisited again. this feels like the new BP writer to get a little payback and im here for it!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm sick of Duggan honestly can Bobby get a storyline like damn his BF just got murked violently can he at least get a focus issue? Just 1?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Isn't there an X-Corp cover featuring Selene and Wyngarde? Why are some saying it's cancelled already?
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm sick of Duggan honestly can Bobby get a storyline like damn his BF just got murked violently can he at least get a focus issue? Just 1?
    I honestly feel like Duggan should let Bobby go to another book. His primary reason for being there was to protect Kate, but now that they know she can be resurrected there's little reason for him to stick around.

YEAH X corp last issue probably in september already.. no way of x either especially after onslaught revelation issued probably one and done

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I will say the previous xwritet didn't show any drama between tchalla and ororo. it wasn't until vita wrote the marauders issue that the drama between them was revisited again. this feels like the new BP writer to get a little payback and im here for it!
    Give that Vita literally only wrote that one issue and left, it was surely already decided by Dugan or editorial and Vita was the ‘hatchet man’
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Isn't there an X-Corp cover featuring Selene and Wyngarde? Why are some saying it's cancelled already?
    I think that was for #4, which would Aug or Sept? Meaning it could be cancelled by Oct or there’s another skip month

Are we still doing skip months?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Are we still doing skip months?
    Yes. Every single month there are multiple titles given a skip month. In October GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and BLACK CAT are also on skip month. Presumably X-CORP is just on skip as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Inferno #2 (of 4)
    x-men: The trial of magneto #3 (of 5)
    s.w.o.r.d. #9
    hellions #16
    x-men #4

Also, I'll be picking up my first Black Panther issue ever.

BLACK PANTHER #3
    JOHN RIDLEY (W) • JUANN CABAL (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE • MARVEL MASTERPIECES VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO
    T’CHALLA VS. THE X-MEN OF MARS!
    With assassins closing in and Wakanda’s faith in him shaken, T’Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion, as T’Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda’s secret agents, a revelation that will change everything…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Alex Ross is Rogneto Shipper.

Even Remmy is cropped in the cover.

Wasn't X-Corp always meant to be limited?
    It was announced as #1 of 5

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. #9

Al Ewing (W) • JACOPO CAMAGNI (A)
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    THE SHI’AR IMPERIAL GUARD VS… THE LEGION?!
    With Abigail Brand’s attention divided between two S.W.O.R.D. stations, all ORCHIS needs is to pick their moment to strike. Meanwhile, the Shi’ar Empress Xandra is making her first formal visit to the Lake Hellas Diplomatic Ring...and stepping into the gunsights of the all-new LETHAL LEGION!

HELLIONS #16

ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    FALLOUT!
    The wheels have come off the Hellions bandwagon. They might all hate one another, but Nanny LOVES her latest addition! Who would be so cruel as to stomp on her happiness? It’s not who you think!

X-MEN #4

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JAVIER PINA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    HEADS UP!
    It’s Halloween and the X-Men have to face a horror born of a neighboring town in Westchester… the Headless HORSEMAN?! And that’s not the only terror targeting them…
    I like what they did in the SWORD solicitation... what with the Imperial Guard being a knock-off of the Legion of Superheroes.

Is it me or are X-Men's (like the actual X-Men-titled book... can we go back to calling it adjectiveless?) solicits always terribly boring? I'm fine as long as Duggan keeps bringing quality writing, mind you, but the Marvel people who write these solicits could probably make it all sound more exciting.

Also, I'm over the moon we're getting Segovia back on Hellions and Reis back on New Mutants. I thought we had lost them both forever.

Fantastic Member

dont worry about black panther that was put in the solicits by mistake with delays book not out til late feb....Xcorp is canceled have u seen the sales suprsised marvel is letting it get to issue 5..also way of x is gone and not coming back....new mutants is next ending before jan....as for guardiansno idea whats up,,,black cat is also canceled but going to be repurpsoed like trial of magneto