Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-BOOKS Solicitations for October 2021

INFERNO #2 (OF 4)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A) • Cover by Jerome Opeña
    FEEL THE FIRE!
    Secrets. Lies. They have a way of coming out and biting you when you least expect them. The secrets and lies of Krakoa will shake it to its foundation. Head of X Jonathan Hickman, continues a tale of consequences with one of his first Marvel collaborators, artist Stefano Caselli!

X-MEN LEGENDS #8

LARRY HAMA (W) • BILLY TAN (A/C)
    ENTER: OMEGA RED!
    WOLVERINE’s hunt for the missing mutants goes from bad to worse!
    Following LADY DEATHSTRIKE and the mysterious JIE JIE to Shanghai, where HINO-CHAN and JUBILEE have been taken, Logan will have to keep YUREI safe while dealing with the Hand. But who invited OMEGA RED to the battle?
    It’s Omega Red vs. Wolverine in an all-new tale, making this one of their earliest bouts in continuity (betcha weren’t counting on that)!

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #3 (OF 5)

Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    JUDGE, JURY AND HEXECUTIONER!
    The truth won’t stay buried.
    Nor will other things…
    Who lurks in the shadows, and what do they know?

S.W.O.R.D. #9

Al Ewing (W) • JACOPO CAMAGNI (A)
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    THE SHI’AR IMPERIAL GUARD VS… THE LEGION?!
    With Abigail Brand’s attention divided between two S.W.O.R.D. stations, all ORCHIS needs is to pick their moment to strike. Meanwhile, the Shi’ar Empress Xandra is making her first formal visit to the Lake Hellas Diplomatic Ring...and stepping into the gunsights of the all-new LETHAL LEGION!

HELLIONS #16

ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    FALLOUT!
    The wheels have come off the Hellions bandwagon. They might all hate one another, but Nanny LOVES her latest addition! Who would be so cruel as to stomp on her happiness? It’s not who you think!

X-MEN #4

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JAVIER PINA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    HEADS UP!
    It’s Halloween and the X-Men have to face a horror born of a neighboring town in Westchester… the Headless HORSEMAN?! And that’s not the only terror targeting them…

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. #9

Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    With Abigail Brand’s attention divided between two S.W.O.R.D. stations, all ORCHIS needs is to pick their moment to strike. Meanwhile, the Shi’ar Empress Xandra is making her first formal visit to the Lake Hellas Diplomatic Ring...and stepping into the gunsights of the all-new LETHAL LEGION!

HELLIONS #16

ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    FALLOUT!
    The wheels have come off the Hellions bandwagon. They might all hate one another, but Nanny LOVES her latest addition! Who would be so cruel as to stomp on her happiness? It’s not who you think!

X-MEN #4

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JAVIER PINA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    HEADS UP!
    It’s Halloween and the X-Men have to face a horror born of a neighboring town in Westchester… the Headless HORSEMAN?! And that’s not the only terror targeting them…
    I like what they did in the SWORD solicitation... what with the Imperial Guard being a knock-off of the Legion of Superheroes.

Is it me or are X-Men's (like the actual X-Men-titled book... can we go back to calling it adjectiveless?) solicits always terribly boring? I'm fine as long as Duggan keeps bringing quality writing, mind you, but the Marvel people who write these solicits could probably make it all sound more exciting.

Also, I'm over the moon we're getting Segovia back on Hellions and Reis back on New Mutants. I thought we had lost them both forever.

Fantastic Member

dont worry about black panther that was put in the solicits by mistake with delays book not out til late feb....Xcorp is canceled have u seen the sales suprsised marvel is letting it get to issue 5..also way of x is gone and not coming back....new mutants is next ending before jan....as for guardiansno idea whats up,,,black cat is also canceled but going to be repurpsoed like trial of magneto

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    dont worry about black panther that was put in the solicits by mistake with delays book not out til late feb....Xcorp is canceled have u seen the sales suprsised marvel is letting it get to issue 5..also way of x is gone and not coming back....new mutants is next ending before jan....as for guardiansno idea whats up,,,black cat is also canceled but going to be repurpsoed like trial of magneto
    Can you do a scooper deep dive investigation on Excalibur?

Will it a get a new artist or writer ? Will it refresh after Inferno?

Shame about Way Of X and New Mutants, which are clearly among the stronger titles. Hard to say whether Marvel or retailers are more to blame for not getting the word out on those.

Mighty Member

Any news on Vita and what will happen to New Mutants cast?

That's really the only book ending that I don't want it to end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    So exactly what is your proof of any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So exactly what is your proof of any of this?
    No idea about the other stuff, but BP #1 was officially announced as being pushed back to November about a week or so ago. That places #3 in January, though, unlike what Bishop66 said.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. #9

Cover by STEFANO CASELLI

Lethal Legion was from avengers #676. Mentacle a member of them was last seen in SWORD #6. Looks to be an ALL NEW team of them coming in SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Lethal Legion was from avengers #676. Mentacle a member of them was last seen in SWORD #6. Looks to be an ALL NEW team of them coming in SWORD.
    Fantastic. Love me some new villains and I love that Mentacle is a convict, serving two standard years of diplomatic service lol
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think the Lethal Legion might be something like Storm's own Imperial Guard, that is what I thought.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Excalibur
    X-Men
    S.W.O.R.D.

The dream team!

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

score another one for ME!!! just read SWORD #7!

Hello, Captain Glory
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!