Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The irony considering that he recruits people who had caused the deaths of some of those loved ones. Kindred is a massive hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Exactly. Kindred blames Peter for the deaths and/or suffering of everyone close to Peter since he became Spider-Man, but considering his own actions . . . I'm sure he rationalizes it all as "means to an end," but he's even worse than he believes Peter is, since Peter, for all his flaws, didn't set out to inflict pain and misery and death on other people to vent his own pain and misery, whereas Kindred . . .
    Same opinion here. Not to mention Harry always blamed Spider-Man/Peter for ruining his family and his father, when he was already rotten way before becoming the Goblin. Also, if not Spider-Man then any other superhero would have stopped the Green Goblin: Daredevil, Iron Fist, Punisher.... Peter always blames himself for everything going wrong, but if Kindred is really Harry, he always blamed on others (mainly Peter) everything going wrong. Talk about a childish tantrum.

I mean, we're talking about Harry Osborn here...he's not the most logical person.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, we're talking about Harry Osborn here...he's not the most logical person.
    DEFINITELY! He doesn't even realize that making this to Peter is also hurting MJ, Aunt May and all the others, and he claimed he didn't want to hurt them. What a maroon.

He could have just... show and/or tell Peter what his "sins" are instead off being vague drama queen. And causing mayhem in the NY.

P: So... what have I done exactly?
    H: You have sinned!!
    P: How?
    H: I am not telling.
    P: But... isn't it what you want to do? Show me what I have done wrong.
    H: Well yes but you have to guess it yourself!
    P: Do I even know what you're talking about?...
    H: No idea, you probably lost your memories about this event.
    P: ...it doesn't make any sense...
    H: OH SHUT UP PETE!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Maybe.
    He could also he talking about how everyone near him gets hurt yet he never took more severe action but we have dealt with all that.

Main is OMD and I hope they do this well
    This.
    Kindred is probably using them to show Peter how much his actions/ inaction have hurt people. Look at all these villains running around, yet Peter has done nothing to stop them or put them away (from Kindred's point of view anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Still super weird that Sandman at least isn’t even conflicted with beating down Peter considering that the last time they met they parted on good terms.

Gotta say though, I’ll be glad when Peter finally puts the beating on Kindred. He’s just gotten so pretentious.
    Yeah, I hate the Sandman character regression. I preferred him greatly as a conflicted hero learning to change his ways and to be trusted by others, *sigh* oh well....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Im liking Federico's art....personally more enjoyable than Bags.

My theory is that he can't just tell him. There's a reason behind it, and what Kindred is doing is supposed to somehow trigger the memory or OMD, or - Kindred is trying to make the situation so hopeless for Peter, so he starts bargaining again.

But this time, Peter is not alone - he has other Spiders to help him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    This.
    Kindred is probably using them to show Peter how much his actions/ inaction have hurt people. Look at all these villains running around, yet Peter has done nothing to stop them or put them away (from Kindred's point of view anyway).
    The key to the comment is “From Kindred’s point of view.” Let’s take Captain Stacy. If Kindred wants to blame Peter that is fine, but please do not forget his new buddy Doc Ock, Otto has to get some blame in his death as well ( I argue 100% but at worst 50%). Example # 2: OMD. If Peter is guilty of the deal, then why not MJ? Yet he wants to protect her: She must bear some responsibility. What do I think the underlying OMD game is all about from Mephisto’s point of view? Mephisto versus the The Beyonder because The Beyonder chose Spider-Man as his hero and beat him, and this is part two. A variation of the old song: The Devil Went Down To Georgia followed by The Devil Went Back To Georgia. First time The Devil lost next time he won. As for Kindred, what is he actually? To quote Josef Stalin: “A useful idiot.” of Mephisto’s who will end up in Hell, and his torment will be seeing his clone ( or other variation of him) with Liz and Normie ( especially if Peter marries MJ ( remember Harry proposed to MJ and she ( rightly) turned his sorry ass down flat).
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 07-25-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    He could have just... show and/or tell Peter what his "sins" are instead off being vague drama queen. And causing mayhem in the NY.

P: So... what have I done exactly?
    H: You have sinned!!
    P: How?
    H: I am not telling.
    P: But... isn't it what you want to do? Show me what I have done wrong.
    H: Well yes but you have to guess it yourself!
    P: Do I even know what you're talking about?...
    H: No idea, you probably lost your memories about this event.
    P: ...it doesn't make any sense...
    H: OH SHUT UP PETE!!!
    When has Harry not been a drama queen?

Extraordinary Member

Truer words haven't been spoken......

Fantastic Member

At this point, Kindred needs a butt-stomping. Hopefully, Harry does end up back in Hell, and not some cheap story where Peter remembering frees Harry to go to Heaven, or bring him back to life... well, actual life and not whatever thing his body is now.

Hahaha, indeed, good point.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."