Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Group writing exercise

I thought about creating a thread where batman fans could participate in a fun writing exercise meant to explore our creativity and knowledge about Batman related characters (or at least what we think we know about the characters).

So I'll start with a random quick line of dialogue and another person can continue the story with a reply. I have a feeling this is probably not going to work but let's see how it goes.

Batman - You're late was starting to think you wouldn't show up. Don't suppose you're going to tell my why you decided to go bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I thought about creating a thread where batman fans could participate in a fun writing exercise meant to explore our creativity and knowledge about Batman related characters (or at least what we think we know about the characters).

So I'll start with a random quick line of dialogue and another person can continue the story with a reply. I have a feeling this is probably not going to work but let's see how it goes.

Batman - You're late was starting to think you wouldn't show up. Don't suppose you're going to tell my why you decided to go bald.
    ((Oh. This actually sounds like a lot of fun.))

Nightwing - Wally's Bachelor party, last night. Lost a bet. That's about all I'm willing to share. [Looks around] No Tim or Damian tonight?
    Last edited by Blue22; 07-22-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    ((Oh. This actually sounds like a lot of fun.))

Nightwing - Wally's Bachelor party, last night. Lost a bet. That's about all I'm willing to share. [Looks around] No Tim or Damian tonight?
    Batman- They both jokerized their fries and now they can't get off the pot.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Batman- They both jokerized their fries and now they can't get off the pot.
    Nightwing - But hey, Bruce, did you happen to see that dress Selina was wearing tonight? Daaaaaaaammmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsguru View Post
    Nightwing - But hey, Bruce, did you happen to see that dress Selina was wearing tonight? Daaaaaaaammmmm!
    Red Hood- Yeah, saw her nab it the other night. And Bruce left an envelope of cash after she left, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Red Hood- Yeah, saw her nab it the other night. And Bruce left an envelope of cash after she left, too.
    Batman: Focus. Selina isn't the concern. The twenty-three guns-for-hire she was with, are.
    Last edited by Citizen Kane; 07-23-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Batman: Focus. Selina isn't the concern. The twenty-three guns-for-hire she was with, are.
    Jason: Why? You wanna sleep with them too?