Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Penguin: “weh? I didn’t order this loser! I don’t know who you think you are Condiment King, but your day is about to get rather un-phessant. Light ‘im up boys!”
    Condiment King: "Ah, but I've not come alone to dress you up bird!" he says as Firefly walks up beside him. "He'll make the roasted Penguin, and I'll provide the gravy!"

  2. #17
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Condiment King: "Ah, but I've not come alone to dress you up bird!" he says as Firefly walks up beside him. "He'll make the roasted Penguin, and I'll provide the gravy!"
    Catwoman - Now, now boys. No need for hostilities. Selina's here with the goods. Meow, baby!
    Last edited by K7P5V; 07-24-2021 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

  3. #18
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Catwoman - Now, now boys. No need for hostilities. Selina's here with the goods. Meow, baby!
    Poison Ivy: "And she's not alone, how about my new flowers? Get down on your knees and obey us, darlings!"

  4. #19
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Catwoman (to self about Poison Ivy): "If this heffer thinks she's gonna hone in on my man, she'd best thing twice

  5. #20
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Springs forth from his hiding spot under the pool located in the center dining area...

    Red X - Hey, kids! This a private party, or can anyone join in?
    Last edited by K7P5V; 07-25-2021 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

  6. #21
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,867

    Default

    Back in the Batcave, as Batman, Nightwing, and Red Hood listen in on a secret transmitter placed inside the Iceberg Lounge...

    Nightwing: "Holy crapamoli Bruce, the heck's Penguin trying to push to get more party crashers than a celebrity wedding?"

  7. #22
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Back in the Batcave, as Batman, Nightwing, and Red Hood listen in on a secret transmitter placed inside the Iceberg Lounge...

    Nightwing: "Holy crapamoli Bruce, the heck's Penguin trying to push to get more party crashers than a celebrity wedding?"
    Batman to Red Hood + Nightwing....have either of you seen my batthingamajiggy, I thought I put it right on the table next to my keys

  8. #23
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsguru View Post
    Batman to Red Hood + Nightwing....have either of you seen my batthingamajiggy, I thought I put it right on the table next to my keys
    Appears before everyone from out of the shadows...

    Talia al Ghul - Is THIS what you're looking for, Beloved?

  9. #24
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,966

    Default

    Red Hood facepalms.
    Red Hood- Please don't tell me we're about to get party crashed too.

  10. #25
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Appears before everyone from out of the shadows...

    Talia al Ghul - Is THIS what you're looking for, Beloved?
    https://youtu.be/enOHraf3LEk

  11. #26
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsguru View Post
    Catwoman (to self about Poison Ivy): "If this heffer thinks she's gonna hone in on my man, she'd best thing twice
    Judging by these pics, Ivy certainly doesn't fall into the heffer category




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •