Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Twilight Sparkle vs KH!Donald Duck

who take this?

bonus: they sit and talk
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The one with magic-blocking shields and flight?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The one with magic-blocking shields and flight?
    Donald has the former iirc, and if he scales with Sora he should be a heck of a lot faster than Twi
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I don't remember his shields being that good, but if you have feats.

I don't remember his shields being that good, but if you have feats.
    Twilight isn't really dishing out anything to powerful right off the bat that Donald won't be able to block. She can, but nothing quick enough before Donald casts a stop spell on her.

Remember, the magic in KH is the stuff you see in FF games.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Remember, the magic in KH is the stuff you see in FF games.
    Yeah, but not as good. If Terra through down a Fire 3, it would BEAT some monsters.

Mighty Member

I honestly assumed that The MunchKING was taking about Twilight Sparkle. when you look at all the stuff she can do she is... pretty long.

last I checked she had flight, shields, teleportation, transmutation, telekinesis and some other pretty weird stuff. I think she even gets time travel, no-selling magic, and some other crazy stuff later.

...so, Donald Duck from KH can beat her, eh? geez, he must be a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    I honestly assumed that The MunchKING was taking about Twilight Sparkle. when you look at all the stuff she can do she is... pretty long.
    I was.

I think she even gets time travel
    That was cast from a scroll, and required a massive focus in order to cast. Not a standard spell she can just whip out when she feels like it.

...so, Donald Duck from KH can beat her, eh? geez, he must be a monster.
    I mean he's OK, but again, he has trouble hitting flying things that don't sit still, and his best magic is still pretty much within the realm of what she's blocked before.

I was.

That was cast from a scroll, and required a massive focus in order to cast. Not a standard spell she can just whip out when she feels like it.

I mean he's OK, but again, he has trouble hitting flying things that don't sit still, and his best magic is still pretty much within the realm of what she's blocked before.
    Which she won't, because if Donald scales with Soras reflexes(and I don't see why not as Goofy and him seem to keep up with him just fine), then he wins a quick draw.

Donald has his own esoteric magical abilities ranging from increasing the gravity in her position to time stopping her, to actively silencing her magical abilities(iirc he also knew a silencing spell).
    Last edited by Cody; 07-24-2021 at 03:43 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Eh, she's also capable of freezing everyone in an area with a thought, combat-capable teleportation, casual transmutation - including of living things, hell, she did this by accident, when she was a child, turning Spike giant and her parents into potted plants while also doing a dozen other things. Her best reaction speed feats are actually quite good, I would posit more then good enough to avoid Donald's spells (even if he IS faster then she is, though that doesn't seem proven here) and then using one of her "I don't need to target this" options to, say, turn him into a teacup from behind because she just teleported there. She's pretty badass if you take away PIS + the show being written for 7 year olds about the awesomeness of friendship.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Incredible Member

Honestly Donald's crap luck really makes it any comparatable fighters fall in the opponents favor.

but I will say that he does have a hell of a big boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMzf...Duck360Gaming2

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, she's also capable of freezing everyone in an area with a thought, combat-capable teleportation, casual transmutation - including of living things, hell, she did this by accident, when she was a child, turning Spike giant and her parents into potted plants while also doing a dozen other things. Her best reaction speed feats are actually quite good, I would posit more then good enough to avoid Donald's spells (even if he IS faster then she is, though that doesn't seem proven here) and then using one of her "I don't need to target this" options to, say, turn him into a teacup from behind because she just teleported there. She's pretty badass if you take away PIS + the show being written for 7 year olds about the awesomeness of friendship.
    Again though, what is stopping him from just time stopping her?

And if he scales with Sora(who scales with the FF characters Sora has stomped) then thay should make him a bullet timer and too fast for Twi to cast her spells.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Is there a reason to scale Donald's speed to Sora's?

I'm asking, because I see a lot of talk about scaling recently, but honestly, we go by feats. Especially when it comes to speed. The only time I can think of people going with scaling is when we have something like The Cat versus Shang Chi, where we don't actually HAVE any feats for The Cat other than him fighting evenly with Shang Chi, and Shang himself noting that the Cat is equally as fast (and no 'feat contradictions').

Anything like that here?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Again though, what is stopping him from just time stopping her?

And if he scales with Sora(who scales with the FF characters Sora has stomped) then thay should make him a bullet timer and too fast for Twi to cast her spells.
    Those aren't like REAL FF Characters, their feats are all WAY off for the actual FF people. Usually for the worse.

Also this isn't DBZ, we don't have to scale Donald to Sora, especially since he can't do most of the stuff Sora does, and just teleports to catch up.

Those aren't like REAL FF Characters, their feats are all WAY off for the actual FF people. Usually for the worse.

Also this isn't DBZ, we don't have to scale Donald to Sora, especially since he can't do most of the stuff Sora does, and just teleports to catch up.
    Fair enough, though we have scaled for far more than just Dragonball(Nolan from Invincible comes to mind) I'd say the ff characters are comparable to their main counterparts for the most part, there are exceptions but they all seem to hold up to presentation(minus stuff like materia, and such)

I mean, we know Sora is fast, just look at him and Rikus fight with Xemnas(haven't played kh3,probably never will). I jus figured since Donald and Goofy aren't left in Soras dust they would be as fast as he is. If not, then that's fine.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral