Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 140
  1. #16
    Ultimate Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,070

    Default

    The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  2. #17
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    10,381

    Default

    Static. I'm pulling for Michael B Jordan to make the project happen.

  3. #18
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    The Greatest American Hero.
    This. Given the mania for superhero movies, if the right writer came along, an action comedy about a guy with a super suit that doesn’t know how to use it could be quite funny.

    Also

    Thundarr the Barbarian
    Another chapter in James Ellroy’s LA Quartet
    A big budget remake of the Lathe of Heaven
    The Six Million (Billion, Trillion??) dollar man
    Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets

  4. #19

    Default

    Bionic Six.

    Always Bionic Six.


  5. #20
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackTerror View Post
    This. Given the mania for superhero movies, if the right writer came along, an action comedy about a guy with a super suit that doesn’t know how to use it could be quite funny.

    Also

    Thundarr the Barbarian
    Another chapter in James Ellroy’s LA Quartet
    A big budget remake of the Lathe of Heaven
    The Six Million (Billion, Trillion??) dollar man
    Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets
    Your description of "Greatest American Hero" made me think of "Shazam!" so they'd have to be careful of comparisons. GaH would be the sci-fi version where we get to see the aliens who made the suit .... maybe the climax would be Ralph fighting off an alien invasion...

    A Thundarr movie would be great! But I feel the focus should be on Princess Ariel ... (what, too soon?)

  6. #21
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Masters of the universe
    M.A.S.K
    Marshall Bravestarr

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackTerror View Post
    This. Given the mania for superhero movies, if the right writer came along, an action comedy about a guy with a super suit that doesn’t know how to use it could be quite funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Your description of "Greatest American Hero" made me think of "Shazam!" so they'd have to be careful of comparisons. GaH would be the sci-fi version where we get to see the aliens who made the suit .... maybe the climax would be Ralph fighting off an alien invasion...
    It’s great to see other fans of this show, and yes there IS a lot to play w. there. Maybe someday!

  8. #23
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,392

    Default

    "We can rebuild him..."
    Image.jpg

    There was some talk of Wahlberg being attached, but nothing seems to have come of it.

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,666

    Default

    The Forgotten Realms, and Dragonlance.

    I guess it's possible the upcoming D&D movie will be set in the Realms, since it's now the game's official setting. It certainly won't be an adaptation of any of the existing books, but that's fine.

  10. #25
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    M.A.S.K.

    YESSSSS

    This should be like if the newer Bond movies, TF movies and Fast n Furious movies were dumped in a blender.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/TaurianFilms

  11. #26
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Masters of the universe
    I'd say the 80's film was pretty big budget.

  12. #27
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,614

    Default

    Definitely, my next choice would be...

    The Herculoids

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]Definitely, my next choice would be...
    If for no other reason than to see those two blob things in live-action.

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,263

    Default

    I love the Herculoids

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    ^^^I love The Herculoids, too. Man that’d be a cool movie!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    "We can rebuild him..."
    Image.jpg

    There was some talk of Wahlberg being attached, but nothing seems to have come of it.
    ^^^yeah it was supposed to be The Six Billion Dollar Man.
    Still holding out hope!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •