Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Hellcat has minor psychic abilities and is not a mutant. Bobbi Morse also did in her first, pre-Mockingbird appearance, but that randomly was dropped after that.
    Also Spider Sense for the Spiders

Julia's precog

possibly Charlotte Witter
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Spectacular Member

So - I was a little confused. I have no idea when this team died but I kind of presume it was a long time ago? How could they have backups in Cerebro if 1. it wasn't known they were mutants? 2. they died before they started doing the backups? (My presumption may be incorrect as this is the first time we heard of this team and these characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    So - I was a little confused. I have no idea when this team died but I kind of presume it was a long time ago? How could they have backups in Cerebro if 1. it wasn't known they were mutants? 2. they died before they started doing the backups? (My presumption may be incorrect as this is the first time we heard of this team and these characters).
    The issue states that Cerebro backed them up but because no one knew they were mutants they were basically buried in the resurrection queue of many. Meaning there may be many mutants cerebro automatically backed up that no one knew was a mutant. No one knows exactly when cebrebro went online as an official back up but if we are to assume cerebro existed in some form since the 05 it should be more than possible since that was apparently it's original intent.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I hope they get some cool costumes to go along with their new codenames.

Anyone know the significance of Black/White/Yellow/Red? Looks like something to do with Alchemy ( also name of a British mutant who should join)

220px-Splendor_Solis_-_Portion_of_Plate_3.jpg

Magnum_opus_(alchemy)
    Last edited by danielsan52; 07-26-2021 at 07:41 AM.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Let Birdy, Rem Ram, Scanner, and Tag join in. S.T.R.I.K.E. being full of psychic and psychic adjacent mutants on Krakoa would be so much fun.
    A grouping focused on the psychics, not just telepaths like Fixx and Tangerine, but postcogs like Contact and Hinsight Lad, astral projectors like Scanner and Trance, cyberpaths/technopaths like Network, Milan and Trinary, could indeed be a fun grouping. There are a ton of psionic mutants, including all sorts of 'partial telepaths' who have one specialized branch of telepathy like Karma, Mirage, Cypher, Forget-Me-Not, Tag, Empath and Prodigy.

And obviously the precogs like Negasonic and Preview would fit in perfectly there.

Someone mentioned in the comments section on a YouTube video explaining S.T.R.I.K.E. that the colors referenced "Humorism". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kitoluv View Post
    Someone mentioned in the comments section on a YouTube video explaining S.T.R.I.K.E. that the colors referenced "Humorism". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism
    Ah, the four humors, that would be interesting, I believe in expanding readers education.

(Useless, unrelated trivia, sorry, the three characters in the 1960s TV adaption of The Owl Service wore the same colours as the UK electric plug at the time (black/green/red) to correspond with their role in the legend (neutral/earth/live).
    Though the programme was broadcast in colour very, very few televisions were colour in the 60s, so this subtle detail was lost on most of the audience but the attention to detail is delightful.)

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

It seems like a safe bet that any character who has died and could possibly have been a Mutant will be if someone wants to use them badly enough. Tini wanted these guys, so she got them.

I'd still like to see The Promise back with their psychics.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The issue states that Cerebro backed them up but because no one knew they were mutants they were basically buried in the resurrection queue of many. Meaning there may be many mutants cerebro automatically backed up that no one knew was a mutant. No one knows exactly when cebrebro went online as an official back up but if we are to assume cerebro existed in some form since the 05 it should be more than possible since that was apparently it's original intent.
    Cerebro would know folks are Mutants who don't know themselves or are known by Xavier because obviously no one knew all 16 million Mutants. Sinister's side of the equation is equally impressive. His system also had to identify, locate, and collect their DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    It seems like a safe bet that any character who has died and could possibly have been a Mutant will be if someone wants to use them badly enough. Tini wanted these guys, so she got them.

I'd still like to see The Promise back with their psychics.

Cerebro would know folks are Mutants who don't know themselves or are known by Xavier because obviously no one knew all 16 million Mutants. Sinister's side of the equation is equally impressive. His system also had to identify, locate, and collect their DNA.
    that is the true mystery. How is sinister collecting all this dna. in my mental canon he must have like cybernetic mosquitos that are tied to cerebro so when it picks up a new signature the mosquito collects blood and applies it into the system.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by kitoluv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ah, the four humors, that would be interesting, I believe in expanding readers education.

(Useless, unrelated trivia, sorry, the three characters in the 1960s TV adaption of The Owl Service wore the same colours as the UK electric plug at the time (black/green/red) to correspond with their role in the legend (neutral/earth/live).
    Though the programme was broadcast in colour very, very few televisions were colour in the 60s, so this subtle detail was lost on most of the audience but the attention to detail is delightful.)
    Ahhh. Thank you both!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Let Birdy, Rem Ram, Scanner, and Tag join in. S.T.R.I.K.E. being full of psychic and psychic adjacent mutants on Krakoa would be so much fun.
    I would love to see Negasonic Teenage Warhead on the Krakoa but i'm guessing her precognitive abilities are keeping her off. How about Typhoid Mary though no precognitive abilities.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

New article on Slaymaster. I also wish Betsy would return to her first CB costume.

https://Slaymaster

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura